The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2003, 04:07 AM   #1
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
TMNT and X-Men crossover

Ok, first I'd like to say that, yes, I am new here. Second, I'd like to get some opinions from actual TMNT fans (I'm so lonely down here...) on a fan fiction I'm writing based off late night babblings at an anime convention. So, should anyone wish to take a look at the fan fic, gimme a PM or AIM me and I'll let you see it. I'm not going to officially post it anywhere until I finish it. I'm currently working with five of the X-Men, and only four of the groups have been written so far.
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 04:25 AM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
First of all welcome... second, what anime con? I tend to frequen them myself I think it's a good Idea, Which X-Men are you using?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 04:44 AM   #3
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Anime Weekend Atlanta was the con. Currently my pair ups are Splinter and Proffessor X (*cough* obvious *cough*), Donatello and Beast (too much sense made here...), Rapheal and Wolverine (come on... who else would do?), Michaelangelo and Rogue (I couldn't think of anyone else to put with him), and Leonardo and Cyclops (*cough*also too obvious*cough*). Any thoughts or feedback about these pairings and/or suggestions would be nice...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 04:54 AM   #4
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFB
Anime Weekend Atlanta was the con. Currently my pair ups are Splinter and Proffessor X (*cough* obvious *cough*), Donatello and Beast (too much sense made here...), Rapheal and Wolverine (come on... who else would do?), Michaelangelo and Rogue (I couldn't think of anyone else to put with him), and Leonardo and Cyclops (*cough*also too obvious*cough*). Any thoughts or feedback about these pairings and/or suggestions would be nice...
those are good pairings. I think Mikey and Gambit could have worked too, but Rogue is one of my favorite X-Men.

Ahh AWA... me and some friends thought about going out there, just haven't done it yet We usually stick to California based cons, Fanime Anime Expo, etc.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 05:08 AM   #5
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
I'd LIKE to go to other anime cons... I know I'll be at AWA again... Hopefully this year I'll have my Leo costume finished, thus being the first person at AWA to cosplay as Leonardo, with the red bandana of the comics. Don't get me wrong... Blue is my second favorite color, but I'd rather go with the comic color because, well... It's more fun to get into debates with people there, and I get bored easily. ^_^ By the way, I also thought about Gambit, but I had sooooooo many people telling me to go with Rogue that have read more X-Men than I, that, well, I ended up with her. I was trying to match personalities, and when it came to Mikey... Well... Yeah.... Who's a good TMNT villan to pair up with Juggernaut? Any ideas?
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 08:57 AM   #6
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Hey, I'd love to read your story so far can you PM it to me? Anyway I've been thinking of doing an X-Men/TMNT crossover so I would like to see yours......Currently I am doing some other Marvel/TMNT crossovers.....
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:08 AM   #7
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Well, it's been sent. Let me know what you think, ok?
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 02:23 PM   #8
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFB
Well, it's been sent. Let me know what you think, ok?

Thanks!!!!!!!! I'll let you know as soon as I read it!
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 03:09 PM   #9
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
When I was an editor for Soldats, they went to a bunch of anime cons. Maybe you guys heard of our fansubbing group? I don't do anything for them anymore tho, got too busy.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 05:39 PM   #10
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Heh, I only really know of Slow as HELL fansubs. What did you fansub? Maybe I have seen some of your work...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 07:06 PM   #11
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
TMNT/marvel crossovers are prolley the hardest to make a plot of and the easiest to come up with

and considering some of marvel's most famous characters come from Ny

spiderman,daredevil,fantastic four and someone else

hmm......a TMNT/Daredevil crossover would make sense being that they both mostly come out at night

that X-turtles idea kicks ass!

see X-men 2 in theaters soon!

(yes i was paid to say that)
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 05:24 AM   #12
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Actually, it's funny that you mention a Daredevil/TMNT crossover, seeing as how the TMNT started off as a bizarre Daredevil parody...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 05:31 AM   #13
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
Actually, I've been doing a little thinking, and, if enough people ask me too, I'll go ahead and post the story so far in the forum. All response to it has been positive, and, I mean, come on... Who DOESN'T want to read a Rapheal vs Wolverine segment?
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 06:15 PM   #14
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
Have you written anymore than what you showed me?
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 07:50 PM   #15
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
I'm actually about to start on the Leonardo and Cyclops part...
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 09:04 PM   #16
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookSux
When I was an editor for Soldats, they went to a bunch of anime cons. Maybe you guys heard of our fansubbing group? I don't do anything for them anymore tho, got too busy.
Man Ive seen so many fansubs, I dont know who did most of them, could you name drop a few that you did?

And ZigFB, you should go ahead and post it, I'd like to read it, and Im sure other people would too.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 05:05 AM   #17
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
And no, cql, there's nothing new yet.

The old master sat there, looking into the eyes of his friend over a cup of green tea. The man was handicapped, but still very capable of taking care of himself, and others should the need arise. It's true, he was capable of bending any man, woman, child, or other to his will, but he was not manipulatory at all. In fact, he tended to be a rather straight forward sort of person. The master sipped his tea as he watched the bald man's actions very closely, wondering if he had entered his mind. "So, proffesser, what will be your next move?"

Charles Xavier looked at the ageing master and smiled inwardly. He was amazed at his friend's mental capabilities and knew that, were the old master a psychic as well, that he would very well have met his match. Charles slowly placed his hand over a pawn, moving it forward one space, as is the rule. It was nice to finally be able to play a game of chess purely based on tatics, and not off of the ability to see the next move with out even trying. He smiled. "Your go, Splinter."

"It is kind of you to finally let us enter your school, Proffesser."

"Charles."

The old rat chuckled to himself. "Charles. Do you have any idea what your students and my sons are up to?"

The aging proffesser gave it a quick thought and then looked straight into the rat's eyes. "I can honostely say I don't know."



Donatello stared into the eyes of his opponent, a real beast. He wasn't sure if he could defeat the wunderkind, but he was determined to try. He tightened his bandana and flexed his grip a bit and slowly made his move. "Check!" he exclaimed, as he removed his hand from the piece.

His opponent made his move, and, in three short minutes, he said "my dear amphibean, I believe the word is 'checkmate.'"

Donatello stared at the board, amazed, and looked back into the eyes of his partner and kindered spirit. "Geez, Doctor McCoy, you really know how to play."

"Thank you, Donatello. And, for future reference, Hank would be perfectly acceptable."

The turtle smiled. "Right.... Hank. Anyway, what's this new device of yours?"

"Ah, straight to business as usual, eh, my friend? It's actually a prototype cloaking device. The mutant known as Forge was helping me to work on it, but as of late he has become... preoccupied. The only other mind that is as brilliant as his for machinery that I could think of was yours. Now then, this device does not make the user invisible or anything as tacky as that."

"Let me guess, it's more of a holographic image, right?"

"Yes, but only partly... See, this allows you to assume to form of another person. It does not, however, allow you to take on that person's voice... Well, not yet. There's also an added feature which I am sure you will find fascenating."

"What's that, doc?"

"It simulates real skin. It's an eliment of mind control. Theoretically, were you to come in contact with someone, while using this device, they would not feel your amphibious epidermus. Instead, they would feel the flesh of a normal human being."

"That's brilliant, doc!"

"Yes, but there's one small catch..."

"And that is?"

"Do you see this structure we have been playing on top of?" He motioned to the five foot tall block of metal on which sat their chess board. "This would be the aforementioned device."

Donatello blinked. "Well... It's not very portable, is it?"


The cool jungle breeze blew Rapheal's bandana, giving off his location. He knew that he would soon not be alone. His ninja senses were sharp, but this guy was an animal. He clutched his two sai, waiting for the attack, turning in time to catch his enemy coming at him, claws out. 'Thank God they're bone' Rapheal thought to himself as he fell back, catching the man known as Wolverine with his feet, throwing him into a tree. Wolverine was up almost as quickly as he was down, lungeing at the ninja once more. Raph saw this and brought his sai up, blocking the sharp claws that were aimed at his head. This was begining to be less of a practice session and more for keeps. Neither of them had what could be called a cool head, and both tended to be fueled by tehir emotions. By the animal within. Wolverine is one of the most deadly and feared mutants out there, and when angered, he goes into a berserk fury. Rapheal has the same reputation. Wolverine unlocked his left claw from Rapheal's sai and slashed at the turtle. Raph knew that he wouldn't be able to avoid the hit without letting the enraged man go, and so turned slightly so that most of the blow would be taken by his shell. He howled in pain as part of the claw went into his side instead. The howl of pain quickly turned into a scream of anger as the sai that once held the claw was shoved into the joint in the man's leg. The two looked at each other through a haze of pain, anger, and pride. Things had just gotten personal.



"You're turn, sugah."

"Heh. You just wait, babe. I'll get you yet!" Michealangelo ran at the southern belle known as Rogue, using the best offensive maneveur he knew, but to no avail. She ripped his ball from his grip, sending him spiriling into a wall. "YEOW!!!!"

"Ah'm sorry, Mike. Guess Ah don't know mah own strength."

Michealangelo got up rubbing the bottom his now sore shell as he looked at her in a mixture of frustration and amusement. "Yeah, I know Marie... You say it every time..."

"Are yah accusin' lil ole me of cheatin'?"

"Well, let's put it this way..." he began as he ran towards her, flipped over her to grab the ball from her arms, landed on that ground and stood there, spinning the ball on his finger. "I might have to stop takin' it easy on you."
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 07:12 AM   #18
cqb101
Cinephile
 
cqb101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Salem, MA
Posts: 8,489
I can't wait for the Leonardo/Cyclops part.....When do you think you will finish that part? What TMNT universe is this? Old cartoon? Mirage?
__________________
cqb101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 09:13 PM   #19
Wuffle
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CA, land of fruits and nuts
Posts: 46
Woah, I was just thinking "Mike and Gambit'd be a better pair" before I read the rest of the thread. ESP waves are much.

Why not just post all the sections here? more convenient :P
Wuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 10:50 PM   #20
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
This was just a quick test to get some criticism to try and get these parts right. The TMNT universe I'm trying to base this on is Mirage's. The fact that Wolverine's claws are bone signify that this is AFTER the Avalon Saga in the Marvel universe, meaning that it takes place in the early to mid-nineties at least, so Shredder is currently dead. I had to have Wolvie with the bone claws so that the fight with Raph would be much more exciting, seeing as how Wolvie could have just ripped through Raph's sai in half a second.

I will be posting it all in this forum, and probably in fanfiction.net as well. It'll take a little while for me to write Leo and Cyclops because, well, Leo is my favorite and I have to make sure I have everything else down, because then the actual plot gets rolling.
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.