The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
ZaikroidSniper75
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Zaikroidsniper's Micro Adventures

Here are some adventures of some Mini-Mutants I have. I hope you like and I'll post some more along the way if I can. Sure, there's going to be some non-TMNT type micro guys here and there, but it adds variety for fun.
Matt Meets his Rival Trial 003A.jpg
Bebop: Hey, Rocksteady. Why wasn't the Next Mutation shown in Turtles Forever?
Rocksteady: I don't know, Bebop. Why didn't it appear?
Bebop: Because it was given the big boot!
*Bebop and Rocksteady laugh as the screen fades to black*
Missing Hat Madness 001B.jpg
Krang Rhyhorn: I'm Krang!
Krang Android: No, I'm Krang!
Krang Rhyhorn: No, I am!
Krang Android: No, I am!
Shredder: Guys! Both of you are Krangs and we'd better help the turtles battle King Mondo or else, the city is doomed.
ZaikroidSniper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:16 AM   #2
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
great mini figures!!! I love the mini krang and that piggie!!
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #3
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
aww I miss my mini shredder and bebop, first got stolen and the latter got lost
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
i'm thinking i'd like to get the mini krang. please post whatever else u have
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 03:30 PM   #5
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Great minis dude!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:24 AM   #6
ZaikroidSniper75
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
The Ben is in the House 005B.jpg
Trippy Tyrannosaurus (whom I call Sauron): We heard that a submarine has been built.
Dot Matrix (green girl from Reboot): This submarine is going to be so exciting. King Mondo won't know what hit him.
April O' Neil: Surely, we could find the other Turtles and the Sewer Lair with it.
Silverwulf (small dog): Yep, I'm sure we can.
Missing Hat Madness 006B.jpg
Cave-Beast Bebop: Okay, King Mondo Machino. It's time for you to taste my Banana Slamma!
King Mondo: Not quite yet, Cave-Beast Bebop.
Cave-Beast Bebop: Oh yeah? Take a big ol' guess from my Porcine Punch.
*Cave-Beast Bebop uppercuts King Mondo in the horizon*
The Super Samurai Submarine 001.jpg
Cyndaquil (guy with the long nose): I've brought you all today to see my newest creation. It's the Super Samurai Submarine, better known as the Onikage. It will help you on aquatic missions and help you find the Turtle Lair on this first one. Whether it suceeds or not, I'll be glad to let you use it. Who will test it to see if it does well?
ZaikroidSniper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
nice man it's the First time I see thoses mini figures they look very cooL
cowabunga dude keep collectin!
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:04 AM   #8
ZaikroidSniper75
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Master Awakening 008.jpg
Raphael: There's going to be a new episode of Mr. Fister's Neighborfoot on TV. Wanna watch it?
Yellow Ranger: Sure thing, Raph.
ZaikroidSniper75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.