The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2002, 02:50 PM   #1
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Is it just me or since clubs changed to groups there has been nothing but trouble?

For some reason known only to the powers that be I can no longer access my TMNT Clubs/Groups. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Didn't Yahoo stop to think that the main reason some people joined the Clubs was because they didn't like the Groups? I have to say I find the new layouts and the pop up advertisments that pop up at every chance annoying. Grrrrrr. When will it all end?
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 03:05 PM   #2
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Aye, I'm not a big fan of Yahoo groups either. What are you having trouble with, trying to find the clubs page, or what?

http://groups.yahoo.com/
The groups homepage has a link to "My Groups" which should show you a list of groups you're in. You do need to sign into Yahoo to get to some of them.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 03:32 PM   #3
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
I can access them and I have been doing for a while. But for some reason I can't tonight. I get a message telling me the clubs are changing to groups. Grrrr Sometimes I hate Yahoo!
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 03:38 PM   #4
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
What is the difference between groups and clubs? arent they ALL a bunch of people talking about stuff?

_________________
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Machias Banshee on 2002-03-24 17:40 ]</font>
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 03:51 PM   #5
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Hmmmmm the main difference is that clubs were better than groups. Nicer layout, forum like. But Yahoo has joined the two and made a pigs ear of it.

That's my two cents.
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 05:25 PM   #6
Hot Rod 350
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 398
If i remember right, I think speed has a club or group, we should join it and spam up his forum if he has one
Hot Rod 350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 01:04 AM   #7
SeaThreePeeO
Mad Scientist
 
SeaThreePeeO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: The Void
Posts: 1,345
Really! That's not very nice is it!
SeaThreePeeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2002, 03:00 PM   #8
Hot Rod 350
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 398
what goes around comes around!
Hot Rod 350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 04:30 PM   #9
streetballin
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 50
Yeah! I found it on the search engine! It's http://www.groups.aol.com/thewhistleposse

Spam the hell out of it guyz! Also I found another too! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thewhistleposse/
streetballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 04:38 PM   #10
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I dont know... We'd be, like, lowering ourselves to his level. spam wars can get pretty nasty.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 04:49 PM   #11
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Somehow, I have a feeling we're being set up. I really don't feel like sinking to that level, either.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 04:55 PM   #12
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
i sensed that feeling as well...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:23 PM   #13
streetballin
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 50
I'm ready for battle!
streetballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:47 PM   #14
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
Does anyone smell a rat here?
RaphRockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:47 PM   #15
streetballin
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 50
Where? I don't.
streetballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:49 PM   #16
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
I just dont like the fact that if we do he can come right back at us and fire up even more than he already did.
RaphRockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:50 PM   #17
streetballin
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 50
Well it seems to me this SPEEd has been a disturbence to you all. He needs to be stop.
streetballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:52 PM   #18
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
I hate to admit but I was the first trouble but I stopped! I have read about mister speeds posting!
RaphRockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:53 PM   #19
streetballin
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 50
Is he a legend around here or something?
streetballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 08:55 PM   #20
RaphRockz
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New York City Sewers
Posts: 620
hmm.....i guess you can say that. He's like the black plague of the technodrome.
RaphRockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.