The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 858
So I guess this means 4kids is completely done with TMNT

Since 4kids aired Turtles Forever on Saturday and Nick aired it the next day. I wonder if 4kids will have to shut down it's website for the Turtles. After all, you can stream all 2k3 episodes (which includes FF and BttS) on their website. When does Nick start airing 2k3 episodes? Will it be daily? I'll need to DVR them. Sure, I can watch them any time online (legally and...well not so legally) but I like to see them on TV since I don't have the DVDs anymore.
__________________
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,814
They have to take them down, they no longer own it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:22 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Yup, they're done. I finally got the TMNT videos that you have to "buy" with points unlocked last week, and got them backed up. So I think I have everything from the site saved that's worth saving.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 11:54 PM   #4
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Yup, they're done. I finally got the TMNT videos that you have to "buy" with points unlocked last week, and got them backed up. So I think I have everything from the site saved that's worth saving.
If you ever decide to make to videos available in some format, I'd very much appreciate it.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.