The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
toon shredder
Foot Soldier
 
toon shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 128
Toon shredder's updated collection

Hi,
This are the last pictures of my action figures I took yesterday. I bought an Ikea module with glass doors to store them in display far from dust and my adorable cats.
Hope you enjoy the pictures dudes!!

Last edited by toon shredder; 01-14-2011 at 10:49 AM.
toon shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #2
toon shredder
Foot Soldier
 
toon shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 128
I forgot about this two

Last edited by toon shredder; 05-08-2011 at 07:10 AM.
toon shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
wow dude, pretty sweet
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:52 AM   #4
toon shredder
Foot Soldier
 
toon shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Canadian View Post
wow dude, pretty sweet
Thanks a lot man! Now I am happy 'cause they have the place they worth.
toon shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #5
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
yeah for sure
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #6
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Nice pics.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #7
toon shredder
Foot Soldier
 
toon shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 128
Thanks a lot guys!!!!!
toon shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #8
Voidoid
Stone Warrior
 
Voidoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 625
Wow, sick duder. Nice Scratch!
Voidoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
cjr187
Random Punk
 
cjr187's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 47
I really like the scenes you have setup. Looks great
cjr187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #10
toon shredder
Foot Soldier
 
toon shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Face View Post
Wow, sick duder. Nice Scratch!
Thanks a lot Pizza Face, He is one of my favourites!
toon shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
toon shredder
Foot Soldier
 
toon shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjr187 View Post
I really like the scenes you have setup. Looks great
Thanks a lot Cjr187, I think they worth a good scenery to be and I see myself like a plenty of ilussion child everytime I look at them in their setups. I a few weeks I would like to create a good scene for the technodrome as if it was hidden in a cave. And I want to use the garbage bin and other stuff to make a rubbish space to set Muckman and wyrm.
toon shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:36 PM   #12
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 827
Hey, dude, that module with glass doors is really cool!!

i can see u like tim burton, u have good taste!
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #13
toon shredder
Foot Soldier
 
toon shredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNachoT View Post
Hey, dude, that module with glass doors is really cool!!

i can see u like tim burton, u have good taste!
Hey TMNachoT, thanks for your comments. Burton is one of these genious people which still inspires our way of living.
toon shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.