![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 55
|
Discussion on Ch'rells armor which is better.
![]() which armor is better sleek armor feudal armor rugular armor of season 3 armor?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
|
I think the first armor (season 1, and season 2 in Secret Origins) was the best.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Second City Shinobi
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
|
The Feudal one is my favorite, but it looks too bulky. In terms of functionality and color scheme the suit from season 1 and 2, or his "classic suit".
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
My favorite was the bad ass giant suit he wore at the end of Season 3. I also liked his Demon look and the Cyber look was pretty sleek.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
I have to go armor from season 1 and 2. I just like how dark it represented. It was a tough decision between demon shredder armor and original from 1,2. But like I said armor from season 1,2 is just awesome
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
All of the armor he wore was pretty cool. I can't choose.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
|
His Armor in Exodus was his most powerful one.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|