![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Random Shirt I found
I randomly saw this on Facebook today. Anyone ever seen this shirt before?
![]() http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/pr...uns-tmnt-shirt Apparently it was created for some band by the name of "Stick To Your Guns". I find it hilarious that all these bands just use the turtles image for whatever. Anyway never heard the band but I think the shirt is pretty neat. Except giving Raph glasses, that is odd. Don I could see. Maybe they're supposed to represent the band members? I don't know. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
It'll be kinda fascinating to see if Nick brings the hammer down on this kind of stuff at all once they get on the ball with the property.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tuna can. Shud be a luxurious Tiger Kitten Bunny Pad- straight outta a '66 Vouge Italia Living Issue
Posts: 168
|
That is such a HOT t-shirt, I love the purple colour, and the lovely virbrance of it all.. agree with the bad glasses look, additionally I do think it would be good if someone cuts in on this stuff, im not sure if they have paid a licensing fee for it, but I really dont like the Turtles being used to promote any old **** like some unheard of band.. in a way its not fair, some of it is a mockery of them..
__________________
"a schnook with looks who can cook!" - Mikey
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Yeah me too. It'll be like the video rental store all over again.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
facehugger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
|
Why the purple shells? Weird. Bit strange for band merch...
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap! Don't tell us to grow up and out of it I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know... original TMNT art collection |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I have this shirt. Hate the band, though.
I have a friend who's into 'em & while lookin' for their merch he came across it and passed me the link. I think it's pretty rad. Especially considering they've got Raph rockin' nerd glasses. |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Ugh yeah I just looked them up. Wanna be metal stealing riffs from Gothenburg metal bands with retarded back up vocals. Pick a vocal style and stick to it. If you're going to jump around at least know how.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
|
I kinda dig the art, and the purple, but would feel retarded sporting a shirt with this band name on it, heh. "Melodic metalcore" can go to hell; I hear it everywhere.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tuna can. Shud be a luxurious Tiger Kitten Bunny Pad- straight outta a '66 Vouge Italia Living Issue
Posts: 168
|
anyone know where i can get one>?? xx kb
__________________
"a schnook with looks who can cook!" - Mikey
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Aussie and Proud
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
|
Looks like a pretty cool shirt.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 151
|
I know this is oddly nick-picky, but is Raph wearing the glasses over the bandana? To me it kinda looks like the glasses and the bandana fused into one since there doesn't seem to be any arms for the glasses...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|