The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2003, 07:18 PM   #1
Nate
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Close enough to kill you ;)
Posts: 301
Unfinished Raph Fan Art


If anyone would like to clean up/color this, be my guest ... I don't feel like finishing it right now (too much other stuff)
__________________
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 02:29 PM   #2
Nate
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Close enough to kill you ;)
Posts: 301
My appologies for the double post, but I fixed it.
__________________
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 05:26 PM   #3
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Pretty good, but there are too many sections in the "front" of the shell. Good job, nonetheless.
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 05:05 PM   #4
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
love the angle. sweet. stone is right...i would take down the shell just a little bit...elsewise good!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 06:31 PM   #5
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I like it Other than the foot soldiers that looks weird to me (the head and arms are fine, it's the back that seems strange to me, i dunno..) and raph that has already been commented on, it's pretty darn good.
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 08:48 PM   #6
Nyx
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 43
I think my favorite thing about looking at TMNT artwork is seeing all the different styles people have for drawing them. But, yeah, nice job!
Nyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 09:12 PM   #7
Nate
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Close enough to kill you ;)
Posts: 301
Why won't this topic die!? .. I'm not very fond of this piece, it is not my usual style at all.. but I'm glad you guys seem to like it.
__________________
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:16 AM   #8
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Heh, yeah, looks like you just gave Raph the six pack look. That doesn't bother me much. I think the only thing that catces my eye, is that the tail should prolly be longer (or the back of the shell behind it drawn higher up).

But the Foot, I like how he looks. Nice detailing you do use. Feel free to post more art you do like too!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:32 AM   #9
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate
Why won't this topic die!? .. I'm not very fond of this piece, it is not my usual style at all.. but I'm glad you guys seem to like it.
*lol* Awwww, but if this thread hadn't have resurfaced I wouldn't have gotten to see this cool work of art!
__________________
...art stuff..
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 12:13 PM   #10
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
I think the only thing that catces my eye, is that the tail should prolly be longer (or the back of the shell behind it drawn higher up).
Yeah, it looks like he's "hangin' out".
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 12:19 PM   #11
Nate
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Close enough to kill you ;)
Posts: 301
Yeah I should have closed his legs too, Jim Lawson style.
__________________
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.