The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
WereRatfromDimensionX
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32
Awesome YouTube Video featuring the Comic Books!

TMNT Archie Adventures Comic Book Covers + More Rare Art

Check out that link! Someone made a video with every Cover in HD and they added HQ music from the original TMNT movie! As well as TMNT art I have never seen before but is amazing! It's really a great video!

Last edited by WereRatfromDimensionX; 11-28-2010 at 09:33 PM.
WereRatfromDimensionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Are you going to be nice this time or will this become inb4****storm?

Anyway, the one piece that caught my eye was around 6 minutes in when they showed the giant 2k3 Rocksteady and Bebop. Reminded me of Tristan's Tales pitch.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
WereRatfromDimensionX
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32
I'm a real nice guy who's been a TMNT fan for 21yrs. I was just treated poorly like many newbs on many message boards. i was trying to be nice and offer people things and they called me inappropriate and ripped me to pieces. How would you react? But that's the past...

I am back now and want to start over. Glad you remember me though.

I am glad you like the video
WereRatfromDimensionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.