The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
2K3 April's hair color

What the heck? I say bright maroon. Any better ideas?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_red
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon_...mparison_chart
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #2
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Sangria!

Yeah, it is a bizzare shade of red.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #3
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Checking the season 1 character sheet. it's R142 G0 B50

So it's a Maroon variant (mix of Magenta and Maroon?)
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
I don't like the Hair color of April 2k3. Just 4 sayin'. Old Toon April was way more sexy btw. I'm finally lookin' at the 2k3 serie since few , I am now at the middle of season 4 , this is very good , better than what I expected , I was kinda anti 2k3 (lol dont ask me why , memories put OT on top back then) before I changed my mind 3 months or so ago (not about the toys thought). I'm not disapointed but the red hairs of April : no good.
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco View Post
but the red hairs of April : no good.
Hehe, I like that for some reason. Made me smile.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Hehe, I like that for some reason. Made me smile.
If Shredder touches you in an area that makes you feel uncomfortable....that's no good.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #7
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
If Shredder touches you in an area that makes you feel uncomfortable....that's no good.
Splinter sez
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #8
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
If Shredder touches you in an area that makes you feel uncomfortable....that's no good.
Damn Pedifiles.... LOL wow this is truely a scary place
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #9
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Someone better hope Krang or Shredder doesn't read their comment, get pissed and delete their account.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:45 AM   #10
Avatar Yuffie
Stone Warrior
 
Avatar Yuffie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 805
Yeah, season 1-5 April's hair looked radioactive. I thought she dyed it or something.

Her BTTS orange-reddish shade is much better.
__________________


We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:48 AM   #11
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
If Shredder touches you in an area that makes you feel uncomfortable....that's no good.
??? M'kay. what's the point with April's Hairs. I do Not see.
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #12
Ninja Turtles 25 Years
Temp Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 225
Modern April's hair definatley doesn't look very natural when in fact the 1987 April looked much better. The modern April in fact seems too hip compared to the original.
Ninja Turtles 25 Years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #13
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
It's funny there's a topic about this, I was JUST thinking about this today while watching a few episodes. What the heck were they thinking with that hot pink hair?
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #14
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco View Post
??? M'kay. what's the point with April's Hairs. I do Not see.
rofl... just a Adevntures of Sonic the Hedgehog reference... lol sorry, but the 'April red hairs= no good' reminded me of that line. Hell, I even heard Jaleel White's voice in my head when I read it. XD
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #15
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior
 
NameGoesHere1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: at home LOL
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
Yeah, season 1-5 April's hair looked radioactive. I thought she dyed it or something.

Her BTTS orange-reddish shade is much better.
agreed. 2k3 April's coloring post BTTS always pissed me off. She was so pale she looked affixiated sometimes. As much as everyone hated BTTS redisigs I really liked April's new and approaved coloring.
__________________
]
NameGoesHere1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:48 PM   #16
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Hahaha, affixiated.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #17
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
She was so pale she looked affixiated sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Hahaha, affixiated.
....I don't think 2k3 April has...never mind I'm even going there, lol!
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #18
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco View Post
I don't like the Hair color of April 2k3. Just 4 sayin'. Old Toon April was way more sexy btw. I'm finally lookin' at the 2k3 serie since few , I am now at the middle of season 4 , this is very good , better than what I expected , I was kinda anti 2k3 (lol dont ask me why , memories put OT on top back then) before I changed my mind 3 months or so ago (not about the toys thought). I'm not disapointed but the red hairs of April : no good.
lol yea OT April is sexy if your like 30 something. but new toon april is where its at
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #19
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
....I don't think 2k3 April has...never mind I'm even going there, lol!
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm laughing cuz affixiated is a retarded thing to say.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #20
Lynn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Iowa
Posts: 269
It did appear over-the-top.
Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.