The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Does anyone have this...? Ninja Tribunal Australia DVD Cover in HQ



But in higher quality, bigger...? I think it's the Australian release... I could be wrong...

Thank You!!!!

-ms
__________________

Last edited by Master Splinter; 04-08-2011 at 08:43 AM. Reason: accurate title
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
That is, indeed, the Aussie release. Unfortunately, I sold mine, so I can no longer scan it for ya.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
That is, indeed, the Aussie release. Unfortunately, I sold mine, so I can no longer scan it for ya.


-ms
__________________

Last edited by Master Splinter; 04-07-2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: i have too much time on my hands........
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
O_O Alright, alright... Is this big enough?



If not, pick another one here and swipe their pic.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:15 AM   #5
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
O_O Alright, alright... Is this big enough?



If not, pick another one here and swipe their pic.
So close, but it still isn't very HQ... I give you an "A" for the effort... If nobody else has it to scan then one of these will probably have to make due... I did check the ebay search and those were all about the same size...

Thanks!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:27 AM   #6
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
thats a pretty cool looking cover.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #7
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, it's pretty cool, but I like the U.S.'s cover the best.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:22 PM   #8
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Good and bad news... I still own a copy of the Australian release of the Ninja Tribunal DVD, bad news it is across the country at my parent's house. If you can hold out I could get it at some point, maybe in May when I see them. You might want to PM and remind me at the end of the month, that will also tell me you are still interested
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #9
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
I did have it not anymore dam you house fire.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:25 AM   #10
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinuvielsdreams View Post
Good and bad news... I still own a copy of the Australian release of the Ninja Tribunal DVD, bad news it is across the country at my parent's house. If you can hold out I could get it at some point, maybe in May when I see them. You might want to PM and remind me at the end of the month, that will also tell me you are still interested
If a nice scan doesn't come up in this thread by then I will for sure send ya a PM...

THANKS!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:01 PM   #11
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
If a nice scan doesn't come up in this thread by then I will for sure send ya a PM...

THANKS!

-ms
No problem, I try to see my family every 3 months or so, just keep in touch
Tinuvielsdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.