The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,804
Did anyone think Garbageman should have been Rat King?

And no, I don't mean Rat King should have been 300 pounds and used a garbage truck, but I think Rat King should have been used in those episodes instead of Garbageman.

He could have still been a clone of Bishop I suppose, but we'd be introduced to him much earlier.

I think Rat King could have also fit into Garbageman's plots, at least the first one, very easily.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #2
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Creating threads should be a privilege, not a right.
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #3
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,185
I would have rather had Mr. Ogg or Zack the fifth turtle instead of the garbage man. I did like the first episode introducing the turtles being friendly with homeless people, it helps solve where they get some of their stuff and they are mutually beneficial to each other. Spawn also ends up befriending hobo's since they are also outcasts. I think its neat.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Creating threads should be a privilege, not a right.
Garbageman fan huh?
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
While I personally think Garbageman is one of the worst characters created for the series, "I, Monster" is one of my favorite episodes and no I would not have liked to have seen Rat King replace Garbageman and be reduced to kidnapping homeless people to sort garbage.

In fact is would make little to no sense for 2K3 Rat King to even be interested in that

I would honestly have rather seen a different villain developed. One that hopefully was less annoying!
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:17 AM   #5
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
I think it should have been Muck Man and Joe Eyeball.
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #6
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
i liked the garbageman, but yea who knows really, maybe should have had scratch, lol.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:52 AM   #7
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
Rat King never kidnapped homeless people, he never held any interest in "illegal garbage dumps", and the episode that DID introduce him was a direct adaption of his initial Mirage appearance.

Take this sh*t to the fan-fic section. UGH.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #8
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Garbageman's plots had absolutely f**k-all to do with anything Rat King would do.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Garbageman fan huh?
No, what I think Cure is getting at, is that this topic is ludicrously retarded.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
No, what I think Cure is getting at, is that CuberCubed's topics are ludicrously retarded.
Fixed that for ya.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Fixed that for ya.
lol, i dont understand why people get on here and argue so much, maybe cause there life sucks?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:07 AM   #11
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
2K3 Rat King was 'meh' enough as it was. He didn't need any additional handicap.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
lol, i dont understand why people get on here and argue so much, maybe cause there life sucks?
It's just good natured ribbing.

And no my life doesn't suck...I quite enjoy it.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:34 AM   #13
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
My life sucks (but could be way worse), and I'm one of the least argumentative non-lurkers around. Go figure.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #14
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
My life sucks (but could be way worse), and I'm one of the least argumentative non-lurkers around. Go figure.
I'd argue that....if you weren't right, my chum of chums.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.