The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2003, 01:19 AM   #1
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
question

I recently scanned a sketch I did about 2 years ago, and I was wondering if it was ok to post it here scince it isn't a TMNT character, or if it should be posted in general
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 08:57 AM   #2
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
I doubt anyone will mind, they clean the forums pretty frequently. I posted some of my non tmnt art. Go for it, fight the system.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 09:27 AM   #3
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
whoo hoo! nWo 4 life...

This is what my sketches looked like back when I was a decent artist
The character looks different now, but I can't draw as well...





The characters name is Maiko.. I just like the name

Edit:
Her shirt says "Neko World Order"
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 11:31 AM   #4
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Heh, that's cute. And to clear any doubt, yes, it's all right to post non-TMNT art here, just don't go making a big habit out of it. And forum-based art is welcome too.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 12:06 PM   #5
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Wow... why do you say yu can't draw as good anymore, GK? Lack of practice?

As far as non-TMNT posts.... hrmm, why not? I seen off-topic art submission in other forums too, just so people can get a critque. But yeah, as long as the majority of art remains TMNT overall... *wanders off*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 01:42 PM   #6
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
I dunno I like to post my art wherever and whenever regardless of how off topic it is. The more feedback you get the better I say. But getting back on topic, cool pics. Is that a panty piece I see?
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 01:58 PM   #7
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
What a pervert you are Cook! Well, is it? Is it?
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 09:11 PM   #8
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Yay! Alright cool, I won't make to much of a habbit out of it.

HT: Yeah basically, I play Guitar and sometimes it tends to hurt my hands to play guitar for a few hours and then go draw, so I stuck with guitar over drawing. Maybe I'll try drawing again though, I am apparently not as bad as I thought

CookSux: lol, actually Jasmine thought those were her panties too but it was just the way I drew her legs... Maybe I should just say it is her panties to cover up my drawing errors
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 10:49 AM   #9
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Decided to add my Usagi pic here...


There now it is officially on-topic hehe

I was thinking of drawing some TMNT characters just to try it out... Hmm
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.