The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2003, 09:55 AM   #1
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
awesome art contest

I just submitted a Michelangelo pic into the "TMNT AWESOME ART CONTEST!" I don't have access to a scanner right now, but as soon as I win the contest you'll be able to see it anyways.
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 10:19 AM   #2
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Where is this contest being held?
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 11:22 AM   #3
SavantiRomero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 277
www.ninjaturtles.com of course :p
SavantiRomero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 11:25 AM   #4
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
=P I thought he was talking about that fanart contest that they made to advertize the new toon.
Either way, way to go dude, i hope you win, cant wait to see it
__________________
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 01:39 PM   #5
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Yeah I doubt any of my submissions are going to cut it. Oh well, not really a big deal. The prizes aren't that great... but it is cool to make it up there just for the sheer heck of it.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 03:46 PM   #6
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
actually, i was talkin about the one promoting the new show, although I wanna submit the pic to the one at ninjaturtles.com too.

this is the link to get the form and stuff:
http://foxbox.tv/contest.html
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 06:37 PM   #7
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Damn...Americans get all the fun!
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:32 AM   #8
SavantiRomero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 277
Doh...
SavantiRomero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 06:58 PM   #9
ChibiKasai
Foot Soldier
 
ChibiKasai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 126
I can't enter the FoxBox contest... too old.
__________________
Have no fear of perfection- you'll never reach it.
Salvador Dali
www.kishiadesign.com
ChibiKasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 08:35 PM   #10
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiKasai
I can't enter the FoxBox contest... too old.
Me too
Damn being 23
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.