The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
Keldor1578
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 265
Is Agent Bishop the 4Kids cartoon version of Albert Wesker.

Am i the only one that feel Bishop resemble Albert Wesker from the Resident evil game.
Keldor1578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist
 
Tuxedo Moroboshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Battle Nexus
Posts: 1,127
I always felt he was more like Agent Smith from the Matrix, but I suppose he does draw some parallels to Wesker.
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
More like Agent Smith. Wesker was becoming more like Smith/Bishop as the games went on, especially with RE5.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #4
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
I think Agent Bishop is more like Agent Bishop
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Agent Bishop was mostly like Ajent [insert alphabet here] from Men In Black. That's where Agent Smith swiped his style from, I'm sure.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.