The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
VHSs 5&6

Does anyone know if they had the Laird interviews? The DVDs didn't on account of the videogame demo. But, I'm pretty sure an interactive game demo can't be recorded to VHS.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
VHS's 5 and 6 would've been the ones centered around Notes From The Underground and Shredder Strikes Back, right? I don't recall there being any interviews featured on those. But I could be wrong.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
I had VHS 6 and it had no interviews. I woulda kept it if it did.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.