The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Request: '88 Turtles Forever TMNT blog images

So I need the '87/'88/whatevs Turtles images from the old 4Kids blog for a project, and since I have every single entry from them, I figured it'd be easy as pie.

However, they are nowhere to be seen, for whatever reason. I just don't have any clue where they'd gone. I've got none of them. So I try Google Image search. Failure. Even tOk's flickr is coming up dry.

I know I have these images but I totally can't find them. Anybody willing to share?

(Maybe we should just have a sticky blog image request topic? It seems to come up a lot....)
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #2
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terribl...s/tmnt25movie/
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
As bizarre as it may seem, I don't think any of the revamped 87/88 turtle model sheets were released on the 4Kids blog.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #4
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Thanks, but as I just said, I've already checked tOkKa's flickr. As you can see, the images in question are not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
As bizarre as it may seem, I don't think any of the revamped 87/88 turtle model sheets were released on the 4Kids blog.
Uncanny! I know for a darn fact that they exist - if not all, then at least some of them. I distinctly remember them!
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:58 AM   #5
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
I guess you might could make do with these crops:
http://www.turtlepower.ru/showpost.p...57&postcount=1
EDIT2-fixed the link

Raphael:
http://www.turtlepower.ru/attachment...6&d=1258904961

Michelangelo:
http://www.turtlepower.ru/attachment...5&d=1258904961

Leonardo:
http://www.turtlepower.ru/attachment...4&d=1258904961

Donatello:
http://www.turtlepower.ru/attachment...3&d=1258904961


EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Uncanny! I know for a darn fact that they exist - if not all, then at least some of them. I distinctly remember them!

And it's possible you might be remembering these:


__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 09-10-2011 at 03:34 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:30 AM   #6
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
This sounded like a ridiculous statement when I read it, but sure enough, I don't have any of the '88 TMNT, either. And I downloaded everything directly from the 4Kids site.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:29 AM   #7
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
This russian site has all the blog images
http://www.turtles-ninja.narod.ru/pi...crossover.html.
Is this what you meant?
http://turtles-pics.narod.ru/crossov...ters/02-05.jpg

Last edited by Xav; 09-10-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:26 AM   #8
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
http://mutantooze.org/tmntdb/tvfilmg...series/images/

and

http://mutantooze.org/tmntdb/tvfilmg...orever/images/

These are the indexes of the pics from the 4Kids blog on my site... I am pretty sure every image is in there...

http://mutantooze.org/tmntdb/tvfilmg...ductionart.php

http://mutantooze.org/tmntdb/tvfilmg...ductionart.php

These two are flash galleries of the pics... Most of the Turtles Forever images are in the 2K3 gallery, just haven't organized them all yet...

*edit... I just went through and sure enough I do not have 87/88 Turtles in there... April yes, Splinter yes, Bebop, yup... But no turtles... I seem to think that they stopped posting stuff because of the sale and they just never posted the original turtles...

-ms
__________________

Last edited by Master Splinter; 09-10-2011 at 07:32 AM.
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:15 PM   #9
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
That is just weird as crap. I could have honestly sworn that they posted at least two of the full, unglitched 80's Turtles images. It's just bizarre. I know the blog was killed in the midst of releasing images (not only was their walk through the series episode-by-episode crushed, but also any potential Same As It Never Was entries, and half of the Turtles Prime guys were decked too, not to mention Mutant Hun), but I really thought the 80's Turtles were released well before April, Splinter, and the like.

Winters, actually, what you provided may actually suit my purpose better.

Oh well. Anybody looking for Turtles Forever 80's Turtles art production art, I guess this is the best we get:
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #10
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post

Oh well. Anybody looking for Turtles Forever 80's Turtles art production art, I guess this is the best we get:
Spoiler:
Hah! Where did you find that? Did you just color the old Fred Wolf model sheets I posted a while back?
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 09-11-2011 at 11:30 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:16 AM   #11
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Know what? I remember them too! So you're not crazy.

But I'm a complete idiot. I didn't save anything from the blogs because I'm so stupid. Sorry.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #12
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Hah! Where did you find that? Did you just color the old Fred Wolf model sheets I posted a while back?
Ripped from Smash-Up.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #13
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Know what? I remember them too! So you're not crazy.

But I'm a complete idiot. I didn't save anything from the blogs because I'm so stupid. Sorry.
No harassing yourself on the site! Let's all try to be civil? Sheesh...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #14
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Ripped from Smash-Up.
Really why is that in Smash-Up?
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #15
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Know what? I remember them too! So you're not crazy.

But I'm a complete idiot. I didn't save anything from the blogs because I'm so stupid. Sorry.
No, you're all delusional. I know I would have saved it immediately if I had seen it.

__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #16
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Really why is that in Smash-Up?
One of the unlockable items is a folder of Turtles Forever art.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #17
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist
 
JonesyKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Ripped from Smash-Up.
you should rip the shredder mirage art from Smash Up. all that is online is a pic taken by toKKa.
__________________
JonesyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.