![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
Old Ninja Turtles Site!
I'm sure someone has posted this before, but I couldn't find it, so...
http://www.ninjaturtles.dk/ It's the old site in some language. I wonder if it's in English anywhere... |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
That's the Danish (Denmark) translated FoxBox site. Check out Mikey's audio jukebox.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
I did, and I got a new turtle jingle I hadn't been able to get before! Sweet!
So is there an english version somewhere? |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
And that would be?? Sorry my Danish is a little rusty, despite my recent Hamlet binge.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
A New Day, A New Headache
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Not that I know of. It's a lteral translation from the US FoxBox. If I could remember what its URL was, I'd go digging to see if the American site was ever updated past this point.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 502
|
Well, www.ninjaturtles.com is still up but just under construction... it's been in this state for a while now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
-_-
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|