The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Do we have any HD or High Resolution Movie caps?

I have been searching the site for awhile for these high resolution screen caps someone posted along time ago from the first film but cannot find them. Most of the pics were of Raphael which is what I am looking for does anyone have any high res screen caps of Raphael they can post or send to me please from the first film? Thank you
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Looked real hard, eh?
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=13710
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I know about this thread Powder but these caps are all standard definition I am looking for high resolution pictures. I appreciate it anyways
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
...Make a request, guy.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
tone-master21
Mad Scientist
 
tone-master21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
I also posted them in the movie screencaps thread.

Spoiler:




__________________
tone-master21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #6
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Another mask to be made, I assume?
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #7
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
Another mask to be made, I assume?
& sold, I assume.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #8
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Thanks for posting the pics Tone Master I really appreciate it. To answer the others I decided to hire a top artist to make a full scale bust with display stand. He is very good at nailing likeness and does museum quality work so I decided to splurge if you will and hire a proven artist who can hopefully make the piece I have been wanting for years.
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.