The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2003, 11:25 PM   #1
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
May's Official Technodrome Artjitsu!!!

Welcome to this month's Artjitsu.

The idea is you take a photo/theme/question or whatever and RUN WITH IT. That's right. Using the topic below as your inspiration, create a work of art. Look at it as a learning experience, and do a careful study, or look at it as a fun way to express and show your individualism and go crazy with it. Stay as close to, or stray as far from the topic as you wish. Do a sketch, do it inked, do it colored, do it painted, do whatever.

A quick explanation of how Artjitsu will work:

Our drawoff will be monthly. New topics will go up every month, and you have a month to complete a piece.

And... that's it. I know that there have been a post with many fan renditions of other TD members, so... Here is this month's topic:
Draw a picture of a fellow TD member... that hasn't been posted before

For those of you who don't have any ideas, you can start off with my own creation. The information is provided in this http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums...pic.php?t=3193

Good luck and have fun!
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 11:30 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
hehe how cool is that? Good one for this month CookSux. Umm can we post drawings of ourselves? (IE: Our own technodrome "characters"?)
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 07:17 AM   #3
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
i knew that is what it was going to be!!!

I might actually participate in this one...(even though I have no drawing talent. LOL) we shall see.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 01:47 PM   #4
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Thanks for putting this up Cooksux!

Go ahead Shadow! Everyone is welcome to submit!
I don't see why not Gk!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 01:54 PM   #5
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
Thanks for putting this up Cooksux!

Go ahead Shadow! Everyone is welcome to submit!
I don't see why not Gk!
Cool ^^

I'm working on one of me and Leo, and I may put Donna on it too... NWO 4life, ya 'nahmean?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 08:55 AM   #6
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
ooh ooh! this is really where I wish I had access to a scanner (or that mine was working!) argh!! I've done several drawings of myself (as ninja hobbit) but alas, I cannot post them! hopefully I can get my scanner fixed before the end of may........

*walks away from thread mumbling to himself*
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 01:53 PM   #7
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
sorry for the double post, but, how do we do pics of fellow posters, when we don't even know what they look like ?(besides, kali, machias, HT, and azure)
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 02:00 PM   #8
kyabetsu
Foot Elite
 
kyabetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: under my hat
Posts: 4,393
if people don't have a character they've embraced... whether an original or otherwise... there's always that old "Pictures" thread back in General Discussion.


or you could talk to who you wanna draw and see how they'd describe themselves.
kyabetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 02:04 PM   #9
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Here, this is a sketch I did of what my character should look like.. kinda Kurt Cobain looking catboi... http://kittie.onlinecomics.biz/gkdraw.jpg
(Yeah I know I can draw better than that)
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 04:40 PM   #10
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Neat character Gk,

Well for other forum members, you could always base them off their avatars or look at some art of their characters in the site's art gallery or their websites' if they have one...
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 05:57 PM   #11
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
OKay, not done yet, this is like a second draft of... LEO656!!



I need to do some more work to it, but there is a preview I guess lol

EDIT:

He's has a wolf thing goin' on, but scince I did it in my style, it means he got big ears... well bigger than cat ears anways lol
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:14 PM   #12
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenageMutantNinja Hobbit
sorry for the double post, but, how do we do pics of fellow posters, when we don't even know what they look like ?(besides, kali, machias, HT, and azure)
Look at our avatars...
<------
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:20 PM   #13
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Goober, TMHT said BESIDES Machias, Kali, etc. As in the people who don't use thier online persona's picture as thier avatar. Silly Raptor.
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:30 PM   #14
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
eh, Its getting close to summer, my Blonde is coming out..
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:31 PM   #15
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
We all have our days. Yours is just a little longer, that's all.
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:32 PM   #16
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163



Grr...I wish I still had my pic of me and Azure and the mango... that would be Perfect for this...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:46 PM   #17
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Well the point is to stimulate new art, so if you've got any ideas, get crackin'!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 06:57 PM   #18
kyabetsu
Foot Elite
 
kyabetsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: under my hat
Posts: 4,393
yeah, machias... they're making us OLD FART-ARTists DRAW MORE PEOPLE.

lol
no worries. i won't repost any of my old stuff... i'm currently working on a HorseTechie drawing, b/c of all the OTHER old geezers around here, i've never DRAWN her. huh! go figure...

[EDIT:] OH LOOKIT THAT!! i finished her!



HORSETECHIE!!!
kyabetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:23 AM   #19
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameko
Goober, TMHT said BESIDES Machias, Kali, etc. As in the people who don't use thier online persona's picture as thier avatar. Silly Raptor.
It's TMNH, thank you very much!

Oh, and Kya, great job! sorta cyborgish!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 12:12 PM   #20
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Oooo.. I is in color now! *lol*

Quote:
Oh, and Kya, great job! sorta cyborgish!
That's cause I am cyborg.


Yeah... like I said earlier, that's a really cool drawing of HT, Kya. Whoo-hoo!
*suddenly finds the urge to strut her shiney cyborg wears*

Oh... but also, cool piicy of Leo, GK. And... methinks the TF one for Shellfox won't fit this after all. Which leaves the door open for... other ideas!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.