The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
check out my tmnt mv deathnote theme

suggestions are welcome! thank you!!
__________________

Last edited by Mr.Turtle; 04-24-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Pretty interesting, I think the Leo and Raph fight should have been the climax of the video, but it was at the beginning...
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
Pretty interesting, I think the Leo and Raph fight should have been the climax of the video, but it was at the beginning...
there r actually 2 parts of that. Based on the original deathnote op1, I just tried to simulate it as much as possible... if you hav seen the death note op1 you will kno wut i mean by that... in the beginning, there's a part quite similar to a fight scene between kira and L...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #4
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
there r actually 2 parts of that. Based on the original deathnote op1, I just tried to simulate it as much as possible... if you hav seen the death note op1 you will kno wut i mean by that... in the beginning, there's a part quite similar to a fight scene between kira and L...
I can't recall it exactly, I haven't watched Death Note in a good while. I think you should try to use 2k3 series with the Death Note theme. I would like to see what you come up with use the 2k3 series as a source material
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
I can't recall it exactly, I haven't watched Death Note in a good while. I think you should try to use 2k3 series with the Death Note theme. I would like to see what you come up with use the 2k3 series as a source material
i was abt to but then i realize i don't hav the high resolution footages...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.