![]() |
|
|
#1 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
Ernie Reyes Jr. & Jim Lawson Team Up for New Martial Arts Comic
This isn't specifically TMNT-related, but I'm hoping having these two people involved makes it close enough to be welcome in this forum.
Ernie and Jim have teamed up for this new comic, called The Wuxia Knights, and they've just launched a Kickstarted campaign to support it: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ial-arts-comic I've already pledged my support - I hope lots of others here will as well! From the Kickstarter page: Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
What's Ernie's role?
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 748
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
*looks at the Kickstarter page*
Well, what do you know....
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 748
|
on topic though... I'm liking. Kinda cool how Jim's art would look in color without anyone else inking. *pulls out wallet*
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 872
|
Huh.. interesting combination. But it looks kinda cool. I can get behind this.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,420
|
Look no further than TMNT Vol. 2 #12 and #13.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Awesome, I look forward to seeing this come to fruition. Hopefully I can donate at least a little something.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
Yeah, but the volume 2 colors are far from stellar.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 748
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
|
Sigh... I wish one of the rewards was something from Jim Lawson...
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| comics |
|
|