The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Marcus Theatres' Movie Madness to show original film

Every summer Marcus Theatres brings old classic films back to the big screen. Finally they are bringing back the boys in green!!! Cost is only 5 dollars. I live in Orland Park, IL so I posted my show times link below. I didnt bother to check elsewhere but for all those interested here ya go:

http://www.marcustheatres.com/Promot...tionDetail/23/
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.