The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Matches Malone
Stone Warrior
 
Matches Malone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 954
Eastman Interview

Sorry if this counts as a duplicate post. I found this on the movie discussions forum but thought it deserves just as much, if not more, to be on the comics one. Cool interview with Eastman talking about turtles from their comic origins, tv shows, and movies.

The main revelation to me here is at the 1 hour 12 minute mark. That "secret project" Kevin has been working on is a freaking graphic novel! Holy hippo spit! Not sure if this is tied to the annual that has been hinted at, but my take is that a graphic novel is something more substantial, and I hope I'm right!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=61882
__________________
"Baxter, you slime puppy!"
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
thelouisguy
Hench Mutant
 
thelouisguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Montréal
Posts: 313
Thanks for posting here. I had missed it the first time around. I am watching it now.
thelouisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.