The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
mikey22
Stone Warrior
 
mikey22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
OT - Underrated Music

Hey I was watching some old tv shows and I think the music can play heavily in what shows we like.


For instance anytime I hear Power Rangers GOOOO ZEOOO, mmpr zord battle music/putty music, or any tmnt fighting action music I still get really psyched!


I think the music helped a lot esp in the season 4-7 I always like that trouble's brewing music too very catchy!
mikey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #2
ngroove
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 42
Or hey, remember, in those old Marvel-produced cartoons, like Spider-Man and Transformers (probably could still be heard, when watching on the HUB), whenever there's a party scene, they always played the same danceable music, with sortta killer guitar solo!

Last edited by ngroove; 06-29-2012 at 11:43 AM.
ngroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
i dont like old music...
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
i dont like old music...
Never go anywhere without YOUR theme song Mr. Troll


Last edited by ZariusTwo; 06-29-2012 at 01:46 PM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #5
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
I love the music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22 View Post
Hey I was watching some old tv shows and I think the music can play heavily in what shows we like.


For instance anytime I hear Power Rangers GOOOO ZEOOO, mmpr zord battle music/putty music, or any tmnt fighting action music I still get really psyched!


I think the music helped a lot esp in the season 4-7 I always like that trouble's brewing music too very catchy!
I love the music of that show, with all identifying soundtracks (sewer, Channel 6, Technodrome).
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #6
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Never go anywhere without YOUR theme song Mr. Troll

r u bored, sherlock?
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
1970's and 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngroove View Post
Or hey, remember, in those old Marvel-produced cartoons, like Spider-Man and Transformers (probably could still be heard, when watching on the HUB), whenever there's a party scene, they always played the same danceable music, with sortta killer guitar solo!
You mean 1970's and 80's?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.