The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Is it wrong that I have a hard time watching The Next Mutation?

I always tell myself to have watched every episode I have to watch the next mutation. Whenever I sit down, turn on the TV, go to my netflix channel, and start watching the next mutation I tend to move around, a lot. (Go get snacks, bring some toys up, text someone, go to the bathroom) Some times a\I see something interesting on the computer or outside or something, and I forget about watching TMNT The Next Mutation. I no multiple TMNT Fanshavent watched 2003 which for me is hard to believe because it is my favorite TMNT Show. Does this make me less of a turtle fan? I've seen everything else. (Turtle Christmas!)
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Oh no!!! Another "War thread" about Next Mutation show! ....and About to be a True Fan....

Donnie DBERG folk! ....you can breath calm...anyone with enough TMNT "fan-factor" to be in this Technodrome forum IS a Fan!!! ....no matter which shows/comics/movies/etc is your less prefer stuff....the fact is that you like a slice of a big TMNT pizza!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:11 AM   #3
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Oh no!!! Another "War thread" about Next Mutation show! ....and About to be a True Fan....

Donnie DBERG folk! ....you can breath calm...anyone with enough TMNT "fan-factor" to be in this Technodrome forum IS a Fan!!! ....no matter which shows/comics/movies/etc is your less prefer stuff....the fact is that you like a slice of a big TMNT pizza!!!
Oh thanks. I really dont have anything against the next mutation so no war. My little sister actually enjoys it!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:13 AM   #4
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
Oh thanks. I really dont have anything against the next mutation so no war. My little sister actually enjoys it!
Another little fan growing!! WELL DONE!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #5
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,187
If you appreciate more than one version above the level of casual than you are a fan. Its hard for me to watch Next Mutation. I tried watching it three separate times since its 1998 quick cancelation. Nearly any TMNT fan has a version or two they just perfer to ignore and if Next Mutation is the one or one of two than I understand and agree. I compeltely ignore it and Image and do a good job of it. It does not hurt my fandom so why effect yours?
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!

Last edited by MikeandRaph87; 07-04-2012 at 09:03 AM.
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #6
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
I also tried watching NM on Netflix, and got all the way to the 8th episode until I gave up. Not my cup of tea anymore. I enjoyed them back in '97 though.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #7
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
The title of this thread sounds like something someone would type in google.

*Should it hurt when I pee?*
*Can you get pregnant from oral sex?*
*Is it wrong that I have a hard time watching The Next Mutation?*
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #8
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie DBERG View Post
Does this make me less of a turtle fan?
Nope. It just means you aren't obsessed to an unhealthy degree. Even fans who liked Power Rangers too hated Mighty Morphin' Ninja Turtles.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #9
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer
 
Drose18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
The title of this thread sounds like something someone would type in google.

*Should it hurt when I pee?*
*Can you get pregnant from oral sex?*
*Is it wrong that I have a hard time watching The Next Mutation?*
Ha good one!
Drose18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #10
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Well this is why Next Mutation was considered to be the worst Ninja Turtle creation.

I could still sit through it though, and I plan to buy the DVDs.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Nope. It just means you aren't obsessed to an unhealthy degree. Even fans who liked Power Rangers too hated Mighty Morphin' Ninja Turtles.
Man...Does this mean I need to see a doctor?
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.