The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2003, 05:03 AM   #1
Pepzi
Hench Mutant
 
Pepzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In The Center
Posts: 421
Poems

My friends say this is a good poem, and i have a hard time believing them concidering they say al my poems are good, and i dont like em much...

Does god exist,
And if he does then why is my life like this?
It ain’t heavenly bliss,
So is this what I was meant to be,
Or did god just miss me,
When he placed me in this cold world no money,
God can’t think this is funny,
Because this ain’t no joke,
I choke in this world of smoke,
Make a livin in a world cold as a prision,
So if I believed in him,
Would I make it to his kingdom?
And my life wouldn’t be so dim,
Or is it to late to confess my sins
__________________
Have a TMNT site? Join the top TMNT site list! TMNT-FSC.net
Pepzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 02:12 PM   #2
Friction X
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 214
Ooh, I really like it. Deep stuff. tsk, tsk tsk...You should have more faith in your writing, PepZ!

Since this is the "poems" thread, I guess I'll have to post one of my own. It's TMNT related, too! (well sorta)

You may not be Real (aka Ode to Raphael)

You may not be real, but you’re there in my dreams
And the feel of your body is all that I need
Sometimes this life is just too much
But unless you’re here there's not enough
to keep me going on

You may not be real, but there’s always hope
I’d die just to hold you and never let go
'Cause to feel you against me is all that I need
And I’d give up reality to live in your dreams

(Me, an obsessed fangirl?? Noooo... )
Friction X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 08:44 PM   #3
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
the poem was hella good Pep_z! way deep....but religion always is....err if ya don't mind I'd be interested in others you might have wrote (I'm a poem junky, I like it all )


and Friction X you're no more of an obsessed fangirl than most the girls here....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2003, 10:08 PM   #4
Tetsu Deinonychus
The Iron Dinosaur
 
Tetsu Deinonychus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Studio Snowlion HQ
Posts: 3,021
This poem is about the value of politeness.
It's called: Etiquette Lessons From My Foot!

My foot is large and it goes into the rectums...
...of people who act the most crass...
...so, if you are rude...
...and also so crude...
My foot will go right up your @$$!!!

Not very deep but it gets my message across.

Ahem... Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Tetsu Deinonychus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 06:51 AM   #5
Friction X
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 214
LoL! That poem is hilarious, Tetsu. I don't think anyone's gonna be missing the point.
Friction X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.