![]() |
|
|
#1 | ||
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 762
|
Eastman's TMNT Artobiography available for digital download
You can get it here.
__________________
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
|
Well that's pretty cool. I bought a used copy a couple of years ago. It's pretty neat to have laying around, but it's also nice to give some fans a chance to view the contents even if they can't track down an old copy.
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,813
|
I paid $40 for this so it's a steal for people who never saw it before.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
very cool! might get it hopefully
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
|
So has anyone bought this? I'm tempted to get it so I can keep it on my iPad. Would be easier than pulling out the book. I like that they're actually selling a PDF, unlike how comiXology works with the IDW books.
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| kevin eastman |
|
|