The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
jacobzking
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 378
The Prop Shop Site Masks

I just bought the Mikey mask that was on eBay for $250 which I'm pretty excited about. Detail seems to be pretty amazing. Anyone have any photos of theirs being worn? Any comments from other owners?
jacobzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
MadRaph
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobzking View Post
I just bought the Mikey mask that was on eBay for $250 which I'm pretty excited about. Detail seems to be pretty amazing. Anyone have any photos of theirs being worn? Any comments from other owners?

I have the Raph head...it's pretty amazing
MadRaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
TMNT-Collector
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 154
i've seen these on ebay a few times, these look amazing, congrats on obtaining one
TMNT-Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
Eyeinthesky
Mouser
 
Eyeinthesky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 6
More pictures here. I've got 3 of them (Leo missing) and they are really amazing.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/tmnt-ninja-...p-shop-158373/
Eyeinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
j_phae-41
Random Punk
 
j_phae-41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
I had the whole set lol just sold raph on ebay. My favorites from the propshop are Leo & Don.
j_phae-41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm finally sold on these things, and totally intend to get a Leonardo head in the future. Got some questions though, maybe you guys can help me out. Do you find that the eye slits get in the way of the design? Like, looking at it displayed, do those white parts stand out and make the fact it's a mask more obvious? I feel like that would really bother me... Can these masks be displayed as is, like just sitting on a shelf, or do they kinda crumple up? Would they fit on a styrofoam head bust, like those used for wigs, if in need of a display base? Do they seem durable? Do they require climate control to avoid deterioration? Does the bandana knot have long tails coming out of it or just the knot? Thanks in advance, guys.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.