The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
tmnt v4 a couple of ???

how much/what is fair for 1st printings, bagged, and boarded worth? 1-28

what is the estimated value of each individual issue? go ahead and include 29 & 30 please.

thanks in advanced also any news on 32
__________________
Creator of The Death Poppets
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
dkram230
Stone Warrior
 
dkram230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
how much/what is fair for 1st printings, bagged, and boarded worth? 1-28

what is the estimated value of each individual issue? go ahead and include 29 & 30 please.

thanks in advanced also any news on 32
I recently bought issues #29 and issue #30 for $40 each. It's more than I wanted to spend, but I feel it was still a fair market price. I picked up most of the issues at cover price, but the few I missed I've been grabbing recently for $5 + $3 shipping. Still looking for #20, #25 and #26.
dkram230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Expect the secondary market to react to the sudden popularity of the Nick series and the reinvigoration of the franchise by seeing prices take an upswing.

Do *not* be impulsive, though, because things will steady back out.

Most Volume 4 books can be had in the 1 - 5 buck range, with the $10 books being the exception.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkram230 View Post
I recently bought issues #29 and issue #30 for $40 each. It's more than I wanted to spend, but I feel it was still a fair market price. I picked up most of the issues at cover price, but the few I missed I've been grabbing recently for $5 + $3 shipping. Still looking for #20, #25 and #26.
may I ask you where you found vol 4 # 29, please? that is the ONLY comic now missing in my collection of the fourth volume....
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #5
dkram230
Stone Warrior
 
dkram230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post
may I ask you where you found vol 4 # 29, please? that is the ONLY comic now missing in my collection of the fourth volume....
I actually purchased it from someone on this forum who had an extra copy.
dkram230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #6
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
OH WOW!...the you were quite lucky I guess...I posted a thread some time ago in the trade/buy section here and many poeple were kind with advice but none seemed to have any issues for me...
but I am positive that one day I'll find the baby and then Ill be happy
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.