The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2002, 01:27 PM   #1
DMC362
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 121
See most of yall like to write but do you write anything outside of fanfics.

like stories that take place in your own universes, Orginal poems, you get the idea.
DMC362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 01:30 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Ooh, I've got an original story all planned out based on (the now dead) e-mail RPG my friends and I used to do. The title: A Vagabond's Journey. The synopsis: A wandering mercenary finds out that there's more to life than money. And the world it takes place in is going to be a fantasy type setting, like LOTR or Pern.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 01:31 PM   #3
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I do. I have a few poems on my site that are original. I also have an original story.
I have ideas for more original stuff, but I really like working on fan fics.

_________________
Lead me not into temptation - I can find the way myself.
Kali Gargoyle's Asylum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kali on 2002-04-24 16:31 ]</font>
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 01:39 PM   #4
DMC362
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 121
I write for a online writing (not much as of yet much working on it) commuity with a pretty developed universe. it scifi, fantasy, superhero stuff it been in business since 2001 before that it was a a group of posts on a MB. thier is about 15 - 20 regual members. It pretty cool place a little slow right now since a board war just happned.

Since i don't want this post to be consider spam I won't post the link unless yall want me to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DMC362 on 2002-04-24 16:41 ]</font>
DMC362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 01:52 PM   #5
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Yeah, I've got a sci fi one, and a couple based on two of my favourite made up characters in their own universes... and some wierd ones I wrote when I was younger. I like writing, but I tend to do more drawing now.

loolaa
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 05:27 PM   #6
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
As the name implies, I also like to write about horses, usually along the lines of the Black Stallion and crossed with LotR kind of adventure. But I haven't been able to write anything fresh on that since ...? But so gnad busy!!

I also like writing/designing website based stuff too.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 06:25 PM   #7
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
Yes, I do. I've got several originals saved on my hard drive. I also Rp a lot of originals w/ my friends.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 08:06 PM   #8
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Hmm, well....I am currently writing a story tahts a bit future based. It shows the world after a nuclear bomb destroys most of the planet, and now Humans live on the moon and mars. oN the moon, there's this thing being done to create "X-breeds". Yes theyre mutants, and Yes, i have character pix as well, if wnyone wants to sneak a peek...Its a story that involves a student on Mars, a giant Government conspiracy, X-breeds, and maybe some romantic stuff in it too. Its about halfway done, and is about 25 pages. I began writing it as a HS freshman, or in eighth grade, i cant remember...


I used to write a lot about Oceanic stuff like whales and dolphins, but what i would REALLY like to do is something along the lines of a book me and Kali read called "Raptor Red". Its based on the thoughts and feelings of a Velociraptor in whatever time she was living in. I want to do soomething from an ocean animal's view, maybe a whale, maybe a shark, who knows...

Well, that's my spiel....
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 08:11 PM   #9
Saisei
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 282
I have always wanted to get an original stoy done, but all I have so far is a bunch of possible beginnings. Nothing ever seems to get anywhere.

My speciality, though, is songwriting. Both the lyrics and the music, which I hope to, one day, get published. I'll try to concentrate on finishing highschool first, though.

_________________
The truth is out there, but I forgot the URL...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saisei on 2002-04-24 23:11 ]</font>
Saisei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2002, 10:24 PM   #10
Skeletoncrew
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bearing in on your spicy brains
Posts: 3,275
I'm a new writer. All I've done so far is my fanfic.
__________________

Adult TMNT fan art and fiction contest Now accepting entries!
Skeletoncrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.