The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Clip Request

As far as I know, just short clips of stuff falls under fair use and should be okay to ask about, and I've been unable to find this one clip I'm looking for on Youtube - so I thought I'd ask here if anyone has seen it where I'd missed it, or could rip and upload it for me. ^_^;

The part I'm looking for is from the beginning of the second TMNT movie, the part where they're all rushing forward to get to the pizza, and Mikey says 'Please, a moment to reflect!' and they all smell the pizza and appreciate it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.