![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 11
|
Baby Splinter Premutation (Prop-Screen Used)
Hi everyone, I'm an Italian user of this forum (sorry my English is not perfect)
In this forum there is a user who has this puppet of the first movie of tmnt ... I would like to have an exchange of information since I also have a puppet similar to his ... thanks to all
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Benvenuto. The member you wanna talk to is Archon Turtle. He's a good cat and I'm sure he'd welcome the conversation.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 11
|
Hi Jester! thank you very much!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
EDIT: Nevermind, misunderstood.
Last edited by Powder; 10-25-2012 at 08:01 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
EDIT: Ain't no thang.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 Last edited by Jester; 10-25-2012 at 08:20 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|