The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
Threat
Foot Soldier
 
Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 158
TMNT B&W Silhouette - Pen, Marker & Ink - Oct. 27, 12

Started around 6am this morn.

Thanks for looking


Last edited by Threat; 10-27-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
Threat
Foot Soldier
 
Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 158
two days and no comments?
Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
Mintyfresh
Foot Soldier
 
Mintyfresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MN
Posts: 100
Very nice work! I really like how it turned out. What size paper is that on?
Mintyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
Threat
Foot Soldier
 
Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 158
Thanks

It's on 9x12 Bristol Smooth.
Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior
 
Blossombrooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
Sorry only just seen this, it's awesome! I love the splatter effect.
I post fan art too, it's a bit of a thankless task sometimes! Do you post your art anywhere else?
__________________
There's too much green to feel blue!
http://blossombrooks.deviantart.com/
Blossombrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
Ulisses31
Mad Scientist
 
Ulisses31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
Get used to don´t get replies... Just keep working for the fun of it, because if what you wish is comment just give up, if you check the number of replies vs the number of views, it is normal to have 96 views and zero replies... this is full of lurkers...

About the draw, very cool...
__________________
Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges

My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art

Spoiler:

Quote:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman
Ulisses31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:32 AM   #7
Threat
Foot Soldier
 
Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossombrooks View Post
Sorry only just seen this, it's awesome! I love the splatter effect.
I post fan art too, it's a bit of a thankless task sometimes! Do you post your art anywhere else?
Thanks

I share mostly on my facebook.

I posted this Michelangelo back in July: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38213

and I put up a bunch on my art site at http://www.threatdesigns.com
Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior
 
Blossombrooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
Wow, you've got some really great stuff there! I love your Spidey designs.
__________________
There's too much green to feel blue!
http://blossombrooks.deviantart.com/
Blossombrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:38 PM   #9
Threat
Foot Soldier
 
Threat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 158
Thanks, I appreciate that
Threat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.