The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
Red-eyed Jaguar
Thug
 
Red-eyed Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 99
Red's Fanart

Hmm..time to show my Turtle Fanarts. Sadly I only have two so far.

My newest Picture:

Spoiler:

Used the Reference from the Comic, since I love that Pose and tried to draw it, mixed in a bit of my Style.
Should I draw the Others as well? In own Poses of course. Used this only to practise.

And..first try from me to ever draw the Turtles |D :

Spoiler:


Check out here for my other Pictures --> http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40238
Red-eyed Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Oooh, those are pretty good so far, dude. Keep them coming.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior
 
Blossombrooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
They're great glad you decided to share!
__________________
There's too much green to feel blue!
http://blossombrooks.deviantart.com/
Blossombrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #4
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,405
Great work here. Loved the OT group shot.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher
 
Zany Orange Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: At my desk reading comics and writing lesson plans
Posts: 2,292
Awesome work dude! They look great!
__________________
Zany Orange Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
Roland
is Laughing
 
Roland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,384
Nice art! The first one with Raph on the roof reminds of a tmnt puzzle I have with tmnt on the roof.
__________________
My fan art here on the drome! My fan art
Spoiler:
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Nice art!!
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
Red-eyed Jaguar
Thug
 
Red-eyed Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 99
Thank you all x3

New Picture:

Spoiler:


First try of the 2012 style.
The Character in the Background is mine, I'll call him Switchback a Liopleurodon.Don't ask, I just came randomly up with him.
Don't wanted it to be a female for various reasons.

Last edited by Red-eyed Jaguar; 12-14-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Red-eyed Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite
 
Lethal Lullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,816
Nice!! Strange. I think i heard of a Liopleurodon, but I didn't know if it was real or not.
Lethal Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #10
Red-eyed Jaguar
Thug
 
Red-eyed Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 99
Thanks x3
You mean this --> http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...9cto1_1280.jpg ? Yes, it was real xD
Red-eyed Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #11
arizvega
Thug
 
arizvega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Manhattan sewers....
Posts: 98
NICE!...
arizvega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. That's an awesome pic. Nicely done.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #13
Red-eyed Jaguar
Thug
 
Red-eyed Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 99
Thank you two =3 ^^

New Art..well, more like sketches:

Spoiler:


Please ignore the Turtle on the right. He is just completly random and is supposed to be funny (which he is probably not), the one in the middle..from one of my favourite OT Episodes and that on the left..hmm..another random sketch. I felt like trying out a fighting Pose..but I'm not so happy with it yet.

Constructive critism is always welcomed by the way.
Red-eyed Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #14
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome sketches. Love them. Nice job.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #15
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior
 
Blossombrooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
I really like your style! The one in the middle is great
As for the fighting pose it's definitely got movement which is good but you see where the feet are? The angles need a little work, it's not quite a natural pose but I know you can do it, you've got skills If i'm doing something tricky I try to replicate the pose in the mirror to study it...yes I do look ridiculous but it helps.
__________________
There's too much green to feel blue!
http://blossombrooks.deviantart.com/
Blossombrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:51 PM   #16
Red-eyed Jaguar
Thug
 
Red-eyed Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 99
Thank you two =3 ^^

@Blossom
Yes, you're right, going to change that and then I'll colour it, just like the sketch with Nick Leo.

Now, another, well, more sketchy Picture. Got that idea since I re-watch the old Cartoon:

Spoiler:


Now watching this as an adult, I do find it interesting how much you can change the very same Cartoon, from cute-funny-and-action to serious-dark-and-more-action(?). It's a bit like the Turtles grew up (literally since they are taller..or is that only my imagination?) and I do enjoy it.
Still..back as a kid I remember how much I wondered about the new style and was confused why everybody was suddenly so angry and aggressive xD
But I do have the Feeling like Raphael and Donatello got a bit more aggressive, Leo got even more serious, Mikey is still Mikey, the Jokes and -slight- 4th Wall breaking is also still there, but goes under with all the seriousness..the Titlesong on the other hand is quite good.

To make long Explanations short:I love the whole Cartoon, with all Seasons..but I think I still prefer the first seven |D The old style is also more fun to draw(even so here I messed up his right eye). The Red-Sky-Style..is.. :I

By the way..Mikey is the only one who didn't get his own Picture. Going to change that soon x3
Red-eyed Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:08 AM   #17
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome sketch. I love it. Can't wait for more.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:40 AM   #18
Blossombrooks
Stone Warrior
 
Blossombrooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 'hero' turtle land
Posts: 946
Cool sketches, your OT are super cute! Can't wait to see what you do with Mikey and to see Don finished.
__________________
There's too much green to feel blue!
http://blossombrooks.deviantart.com/
Blossombrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #19
Red-eyed Jaguar
Thug
 
Red-eyed Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 99
Thanks again =3

So now here's the One with Michelangelo..even so not completly alone:

Spoiler:

By the way, the female here is NOT a Fancharacter(that would probably be her --> http://devil-katt.deviantart.com/art...-one-341494909 ).She's one of my normal Charcters, only ended up in their Universe for unknown Reasons..perhaps she pulled an Usagi.

And something cute:

Spoiler:


Going to outline and colour it soon.
Really wonder what she said to him...
Red-eyed Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #20
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome sketches. I like them a lot. Good job.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.