The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for the best Redesign
Roland 0 0%
Vrosch 14 93.33%
Koschei 1 6.67%
Ulisses31 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Ulisses31
Mad Scientist
 
Ulisses31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
Vote for the best BAXTER STOCKMAN Redesign

Great entries, creativity was high, as high as a fly flies! hehe does they fly high? Don´t know, I´m no fly...

You can vote for:

1. Roland


2. Vrosch


3. Koschei


4. Ulisses31
__________________
Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges

My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art

Spoiler:

Quote:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman
Ulisses31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Great submissions all!!!

I voted this time for Vrosch...it seems to me a draw with a look more troubled and sad...I think it fits well with Baxter.!

Congrats and thank to all members for his/her submissions!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #3
Roland
is Laughing
 
Roland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,384
I voted for Vrosch. I like the mix of all things Baxter.
__________________
My fan art here on the drome! My fan art
Spoiler:
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
Ulisses31
Mad Scientist
 
Ulisses31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
43 views - 3 votes - is it so hard to chose one?
__________________
Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges

My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art

Spoiler:

Quote:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman
Ulisses31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
The link to Vrosch's isn't working/the image isn't showing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #6
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
It's working for me...

All of you guys did a great job, but If I had to choose I'll probably go with Vrosch, I really like the design.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette View Post
It's working for me...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
[Art Contest] Vote for the best BAXTER STOCKMAN Redesign - The Technodrome Forums.jpg Here it is!
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #9
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulisses31 View Post
43 views - 3 votes - is it so hard to chose one?
Could be spiders/bots that came into this fly/bot topic.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #10
Ulisses31
Mad Scientist
 
Ulisses31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Son of Ch'rell*** View Post
The link to Vrosch's isn't working/the image isn't showing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette View Post
Attachment 3971 Here it is!
Thanks zkarlette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prefight Doughnuts View Post
Could be spiders/bots that came into this fly/bot topic.
Could bee...
__________________
Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges

My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art

Spoiler:

Quote:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman
Ulisses31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Bumping!!!! This threads/polls deserves more attention!!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:10 AM   #12
Ulisses31
Mad Scientist
 
Ulisses31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Évora Portugal
Posts: 1,230
Congratulations to Vrosch! Next redesign will be up soon
__________________
Now available for commissions.

Subscribe to TMNT Redesign Challenge News,
if you want to be update to all TMNT Redesign Challenges

My Art Gallery for TMNT - And some more Art

Spoiler:

Quote:
If you cannot convince them, confuse them. - Harry S Truman
Ulisses31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Koschei is def my favorite. Too bad I discovered this way too late.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #14
Plasticplayhouse
the gray ghost
 
Plasticplayhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: North East
Posts: 2,194
these were all good. i really liked vrosch's and koschi's for two different reasons. vrosch's baxter had the feeling that baxter himself designed and modified his body's mutation purposefully to become more powerful. koschi's baxter on the other hand, felt like his mutation happened randomly and he's dealing with life as he is now, kind of a mutant/thuggish/genius. i love them both for those very different reasons
__________________
Want to see more of my custom figures?
http://plasticplayhouse.deviantart.com/
Plasticplayhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.