The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
mikey22
Stone Warrior
 
mikey22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
when will the next show air

my friends and I got a lil upset we havent seen a new tmnt show in a while
is this the weekend they finally air it?

also i noticed wwe changed their time slot they knew tmnt was kicking their butts! lol
mikey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
January 25th at 7 PM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior
 
tmntpower1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey22 View Post
my friends and I got a lil upset we havent seen a new tmnt show in a while
is this the weekend they finally air it?

also i noticed wwe changed their time slot they knew tmnt was kicking their butts! lol
Not surprised TMNT is kicking WWE's butt lol Can't wait for the next TMNT episode, been waiting impatiently for it. Hopefully it is the Rat King in this episode. I like what they done with Leatherhead so I look forward to see what they do with the Rat King.

Last edited by tmntpower1988; 01-18-2013 at 01:01 AM.
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
You mean a new episode? If so, some sources say January 25th, but others say February 9th. We'll have to wait and see.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:42 AM   #5
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #6
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I'm glad WWE changed their time slot because that means I can catch both shows together instead of having to miss Saturday Morning Slam because of Turtles. As for the return, we'll have to wait and see which source is right.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
TV Guide & Zap2it both say Fri, Jan. 25th. Feb. 9th was only speculation, AFAIK.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #8
Kevin G
Hench Mutant
 
Kevin G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 417
Just out of curiously, does anyone know what time the new episode will be on ?
Kevin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #9
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
Just out of curiously, does anyone know what time the new episode will be on ?
The episodes are always on at the same time (11:00 AM).
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #10
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I'm not sure yet. If it's on a Friday, it might be on at night, too just like Rise of the Turtles was. We'll have to wait and see.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #11
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
The new Friday 1/25 episode is scheduled for 7 PM. It is the first episode of a four episode mini marathon on Friday night.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #12
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
Just out of curiously, does anyone know what time the new episode will be on ?
Friday, the 25th @ 7PM Eastern...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #13
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
TV Guide & Zap2it both say Fri, Jan. 25th. Feb. 9th was only speculation, AFAIK.
Two posts above yours I'm sourcing a Hulu screenshot for Feb 9th. It shows up just before you watch an episode on Hulu. It's not speculation.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #14
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Two posts above yours I'm sourcing a Hulu screenshot for Feb 9th. It shows up just before you watch an episode on Hulu. It's not speculation.
Could just be that Feb 9th is the next new episode to air in its normal Saturday morning time slot.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #15
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Could be. Could be that things have changed since I made that video. Who knows? I say, the sooner the better, but I'm aiming for the 9th.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #16
tmnt85
Mouser
 
tmnt85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
I too have checked my digital guide. Shows new episode, "I, Monster" for Fri. Jan 25th.
tmnt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:18 AM   #17
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Next week? Awesome.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #18
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, it could be that "I Monster" will air on Friday but on Feb 9th it'll go back to its original time slot. It doesn't matter to me though. I'm excited to see it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:37 AM   #19
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Two posts above yours I'm sourcing a Hulu screenshot for Feb 9th. It shows up just before you watch an episode on Hulu. It's not speculation.
Oh. My bad.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #20
tmnt85
Mouser
 
tmnt85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Yeah, it could be that "I Monster" will air on Friday but on Feb 9th it'll go back to its original time slot. It doesn't matter to me though. I'm excited to see it.
True. And same here very excited to see it as well. I still do prefer it Saturday mornings though (not that they're not gonna be on Saturdays anymore) just saying it's my preference that's all
tmnt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.