The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2003, 08:16 PM   #1
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
It's about time...

Well guess who else on thetechnodrome.com won this session's ninjaturtles.com art contest? MUAHAHA, I can't believe that I got chosen, especially since I submitted that picture back in April. Inspires me to do more stuff... haha
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 08:55 PM   #2
Nate
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Close enough to kill you ;)
Posts: 301
Congrats.. I may be entering sometime soon, wish me luck.
__________________
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 10:22 PM   #3
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Congrats CookSux!
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 12:27 AM   #4
SlayerX
Stone Warrior
 
SlayerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 828
Congradulations on your art getting picked as a winner



Just dont hog it all, let all of us non-artistic lunks have a chance too
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 08:21 AM   #5
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Good job, dude!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 10:17 AM   #6
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Thanks thanks, now I'm encouraged to do more, and submit more. Lol prizes are sweet.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 11:57 AM   #7
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Boo-yaa! I saw that entry too. Congrats!

Of course, GW is in a bit of a stitch herself, cause the entrant on top had copied from a drawing she did! Now that's just bizarre.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 04:41 PM   #8
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
Boo-yaa! I saw that entry too. Congrats!

Of course, GW is in a bit of a stitch herself, cause the entrant on top had copied from a drawing she did! Now that's just bizarre.
Well that's just not right...
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 09:22 PM   #9
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
You should email the dude...
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 10:17 PM   #10
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
if that ever happened to me, I would be all over them about it.......

But on a happier note, congrats to Cooksux! keep it up!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 05:37 PM   #11
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
Yo, CookSux, what prize did you get? I got the Cartoon Source Book and some post cards. I was expecting my damn comic and they sent me some damn source book! Man, I wanted that comic so bad.......

oh, good job, too
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 04:58 AM   #12
JameO
Mad Scientist
 
JameO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,753
Congrats Cooksux. Yeah I also would like to know what you got as a prize? Poor Voltron. Enter again and maybe you get the comic!
__________________
"Lie, Cheat & Steal, Atleast I'm Honest"
JameO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 10:47 AM   #13
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Well, if you read the guidelines and stuff under the contest drawings, the Signed Sourcebook and cards is the prize now. I was gonna enter... but well, I dunno if I want to get that (since I already have one). Unless I really want a signed book. Mhh...
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 11:17 PM   #14
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
That's no problem! If you win, send the prize to me instead!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 10:54 AM   #15
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Hah.. but you got it backwards. If I win, I'll send you the book that isn't signed. ;p
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 10:58 AM   #16
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
hey cooksux I really like the picture you really captured mike at his best

cant wait to see more of your work
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 02:12 PM   #17
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
Hah.. but you got it backwards. If I win, I'll send you the book that isn't signed. ;p
That works too!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.