![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13
|
Looking for more information on this drawing.
I just purchased this today from a local comic shop and was wanting to see if any one had any information about it or ones similar to it. I do know it's of Venus but that is about it.
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
It was one of Kevins concepts for helping design the character if I'm not mistaken. Traded hands a few times since it was originally sold on his website.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13
|
Thanks for the speedy reply.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
|
Despite it being Venus (hehe) that's very awesome!
I would love an Eastman original. She actually looks badass here too!
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com created, written, drawn, etc by me. ![]() Inventory |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|