The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Most of my collection.


Neca Turtles


Classics in the back. "Movie Star" turtles in the front.


2003 turtles in the back. Vintage storage shell turtles in the front.


Originals...bought when I was 11 years old.


2007 TMNT figures. I'm not an "on card" collector by any stretch of the imagination, I just never opened these guys. Don't really know why.


Current line.

I have a ton more toys (including probably 30+ vintage figures) in storage but I don't have room for most of them right now. Here are some of the ones I was digging through when I was looking for the Movie Star turtles:



Looking to buy or build shelves for all my toys. Soon!
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:17 AM   #2
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior
 
drewizzle88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
I dig the collection, the NECAs are still my favorite figures even over the Classics (which I've grown to really like), which turtles are your personal favs?

It's great you still have your originals, they look brand new!
__________________
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
toynerd
Thug
 
toynerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 75
Awesome collection!
toynerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Wow so awesome! Love your collection
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:09 AM   #5
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewizzle88 View Post
I dig the collection, the NECAs are still my favorite figures even over the Classics (which I've grown to really like), which turtles are your personal favs?

It's great you still have your originals, they look brand new!
I'm actually pretty fond of most of them. I've had most of them for a really long time. The originals, movie star, and storage shell turtles I've owned the longest. I really only collected them for about 3 years. I'd say from 89-90 to 92-93. But even then I didn't play with them. That's why they all look new. I bought them and just displayed them. When I was 14...maybe 15, I wrapped them all up in plastic bags and stored them away. Only in the last week as I've been opening them and cleaning them is the first time they have been handled in over 2 decades. The 2007 TMNT figures I bought when the movie came out just because I saw them all in Wal-Mart and thought it would be cool to own them. I intended to open them but never really got around to it so now I'll probably just leave them unopened....and I'm not a huge fan of the style of them either. The classics and Neca turtles I picked up just last year but I LOVE they style and eras they both represent. the 200X figures I just picked up to complete the collection...so they're probably my least favorite. But if I had to pick, the originals probably have the most sentimental value.

Last edited by Vundi; 05-17-2013 at 03:25 AM.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:41 AM   #6
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
I like it. Looks very similar to what I'm doing with my stuff, especially the playset. I do like your Neca Turtles. They look great in that set up.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:06 PM   #7
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Getting deep into the cleaning and displaying of the figures now. Only about 2 dozen to go after these. Then I'm going to dig out vehicles and playsets. Gonna be a long road.

Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Nice ones my friend
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:15 AM   #9
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Thanks! More to follow.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:32 AM   #10
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
Very nice.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 AM   #11
KingGrimlock
Thug
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 81
The Movie Stars look so good in your shot. I see so many that really make them look ropey!
KingGrimlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:17 AM   #12
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vundi View Post
Thanks! More to follow.
Great! Can't wait
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:37 AM   #13
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,892
Nice display!
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #14
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283

Finished cleaning all my figures. Took so long!






Realized I didn't own Movie Star Splinter. Had to pick him up on Ebay.


Had to put them all somewhere.

Last edited by Vundi; 05-15-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #15
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Awsome! Do you own hothead or scratch?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:22 AM   #16
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
You know....I think I do own Hothead. There are some figures I remember having but aren't here. Hothead, Ground Chuck, Krang!, Rahzar.... All figures I remember having but aren't here. I can only imagine they're still sitting somewhere in storage. I don't know why I would have packed them separately but I know I never got rid of any figures. Guess I have some more digging to do.

No Scratch though. I stopped collecting them in like 92 or 93. I missed out on a lot of figures.

Last edited by Vundi; 05-17-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #17
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Very nice collection!

How did you end up cleaning them?! What did you use and for how long?
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #18
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Wow nice display in that cabinet!
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #19
Kujakoo
Hench Mutant
 
Kujakoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 310
Beautiful display Thanks for sharing!
Kujakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:19 AM   #20
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGrimlock View Post
The Movie Stars look so good in your shot. I see so many that really make them look ropey!
Ropey? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that term.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.