The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Rare pic of Leonardo from first movie with Kid.

Found this pic searching google images and had never seen it before so figured I would share it. Sorry if someone else posted this in the past but regardless what a lucky kid I would frame that picture and make it my centerpiece if I were that kid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leo.jpg (19.6 KB, 197 views)
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #2
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
Is it just me that thinks the kid looks like a young Jason Biggs?
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:37 AM   #3
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Is it just me that thinks the kid looks like a young Jason Biggs?
LOL I can see it for sure but its definitely not Biggs.
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:38 AM   #4
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Who knows who that kid is, but he is one lucky guy That pic is Awesome.
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:09 AM   #5
Welmanshire
Hench Mutant
 
Welmanshire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 415
Every time I see those costumes in normal lighting, I am in abso awe. They were just so amazingly made.
Welmanshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior
 
drewizzle88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 573
Very cool had never seen that pic
__________________
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #7
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
Awesome pic! Thanks!
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #8
turtletoons81
Foot Soldier
 
turtletoons81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: in the wonderful land of awesomeness
Posts: 206
interesting pic, you found bmaga123
turtletoons81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
That kid is actually the son of the first movie photographer who was in charge of the photo shoots on set.
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #10
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
Lucky kid is all I can say! Wish that could of been me lol!
__________________
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #11
DonatelloNinja82
Mad Scientist
 
DonatelloNinja82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,345
I know...if that had been me as a child...I think I would have entered a geek coma Those costumes were the BEST!
__________________
Michelangelo: Holy guacamole with hot sauce and jalapenos!

DonatelloNinja82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #12
JakeSully
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 782
That kid must be lucky! i bet he went to the premiere.
JakeSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #13
CowabungaMikey
Stone Warrior
 
CowabungaMikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 661
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSully View Post
That kid must be lucky! i bet he went to the premiere.
That kid is actually the son of the first movie photographer who was in charge of the photo shoots on set.
__________________


Cowabunga says it all!
CowabungaMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #14
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
I would've sprouted wings and went to heaven as a kid if I ever got the chance to take a pic with the turtles.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #15
hitmonkey
Foot Soldier
 
hitmonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 236
Man those costumes were great. I will say though, this picture brings to light one of the things that actually drove me crazy in the first movie, which was the fact that Leonardo and Donatello wore their belts around their chests rather than at waist level. I don't know why, but it really bugs me.
hitmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowabungaMikey View Post
That kid is actually the son of the first movie photographer who was in charge of the photo shoots on set.
Why did you quote Leonardo87's post without quoting it?...
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #17
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
This is awesome!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
That kid is actually the son of the first movie photographer who was in charge of the photo shoots on set.
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #19
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newton Gimmick View Post
That kid is actually the son of the first movie photographer who was in charge of the photo shoots on set.
LOL hahahahahaha WOW
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #20
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmonkey View Post
Man those costumes were great. I will say though, this picture brings to light one of the things that actually drove me crazy in the first movie, which was the fact that Leonardo and Donatello wore their belts around their chests rather than at waist level. I don't know why, but it really bugs me.
Well Leo's belt across the shoulders was taken from the comics; Donnie's I'm not sure but I am keening to guess that they did that so his Bo wouldn't flop around while walking.
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.