The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2003, 11:28 AM   #1
WarmingTheCurb
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 29
Movie 1 Art

Not really original art. I just think it would make a nice poster of some sort.



What do you think?
WarmingTheCurb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 11:59 AM   #2
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
nice I like how its done
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 12:01 PM   #3
JameO
Mad Scientist
 
JameO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,753
that is very good and pretty cool idea. Nice work. Post some of your other computer graphics if you can.
__________________
"Lie, Cheat & Steal, Atleast I'm Honest"
JameO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 12:14 PM   #4
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I love how you did the turtles there! Great work!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 12:44 PM   #5
WarmingTheCurb
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 29
Thank you everyone! I was a little reluctant to posting after seeing all of your wonderful work, but I'll be sure to post more. That's the only TMNT graphic I have done.
WarmingTheCurb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 12:56 PM   #6
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Wow... it's the Grapes of Wrath!

Cool collage, me thinks. Goes to show that you don't have to know how to draw to do good work. Just understanding photoshop and other graphic programs enough to make something cool works equally as well.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 01:22 PM   #7
WarmingTheCurb
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 29
I never understood that line until I read the Grapes of Wrath this year.

and I just watched the movie last night (for some inspiration) and I noticed that the taxi cab passenger who said, "What was that?!" when Ralph jumped across the hood, was actually the person who played him. Did anyone else know that? I thought it was quite interesting.
WarmingTheCurb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 02:15 PM   #8
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Before the internet, I used to love reading the cast lists of movies, so I knew it all along.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 02:17 PM   #9
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Cool!!!

yeah I had heard about the whole taxi thing before
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.