The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
ShellRaiser
Random Punk
 
ShellRaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 34
My Sons TMNT Collection

Im pretty new to this site. My 2 Boys and I enjoy going on this site. Heres my Boys Collection so far. Its not as good as most collections on here but my kids are really proud of it. Also the last two pictures are paintings I free handed on there bedroom walls.








Last edited by ShellRaiser; 08-08-2013 at 02:45 PM.
ShellRaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Thanks for sharing!

Your son is in turtle heaven D: I bet all the other kids at school envy him Err, not that I know their ages

I always like seeing pics of the playsets in use... reminds me how MASSIVE it is... I need to get me a sewer lair
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
That's awesome. Does he have all the weapons? I lost some of mine
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #4
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Very cool! Not only do you have a nice collection going for them, but those amazing wall drawings! So neat!
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Sick collection! I'm a little jealous Those paintings you did are AMAZING, really great work on those!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Love the wall art.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
ShellRaiser
Random Punk
 
ShellRaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 34
Thanks everyone. My kids are 5 and 3 so yeah there in heaven.lol I wish my mom didn't throw away my collection from when I was a kid. The only Turtles I have left is Slash BeeBop, Rocksteady, RatKing, Leo, April, Metalhead, and a Rock Soldier. All weapons missing too. I wish I still had my Turtle Blimp that's what I miss the most!
ShellRaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellRaiser View Post
Thanks everyone. My kids are 5 and 3 so yeah there in heaven.lol I wish my mom didn't throw away my collection from when I was a kid. The only Turtles I have left is Slash BeeBop, Rocksteady, RatKing, Leo, April, Metalhead, and a Rock Soldier. All weapons missing too. I wish I still had my Turtle Blimp that's what I miss the most!
Hey, at least you have some of the figures still! And besides, you get to relive the TMNT experience with your kids!
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #9
ShellRaiser
Random Punk
 
ShellRaiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
Very cool! Not only do you have a nice collection going for them, but those amazing wall drawings! So neat!
Wow!!! I just checked out your collection from the link you have posted. Amazing!!!
ShellRaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #10
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellRaiser View Post
Wow!!! I just checked out your collection from the link you have posted. Amazing!!!
lol, thank you.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:56 AM   #11
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,892
That is actually a great collection!
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #12
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
very cool collection! i'm jealous of the new figures. i've yet to get them
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #13
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellRaiser View Post
Thanks everyone. My kids are 5 and 3 so yeah there in heaven.lol I wish my mom didn't throw away my collection from when I was a kid. The only Turtles I have left is Slash BeeBop, Rocksteady, RatKing, Leo, April, Metalhead, and a Rock Soldier. All weapons missing too. I wish I still had my Turtle Blimp that's what I miss the most!
How big was your old collection?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.