The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
DVD Slipcover hunt...

Hi guys,
Went thru my collection recently and filled in some missing discs. Long shot, I know, but anyone have the hook-up on some slipcovers they don't want, by chance? I'm looking for Season 3 (if it came with one), season 6, and season 10. Happy to buy em if you have em. If not, no biggie. Thanks!
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
The new Season 3 DVD?
To my knowledge it didn't have one... or atleast didn't went I got mine.
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Do you mean "Volume 3"? I don't think that had a slip cover.

Season 6 might have.

I was late on buying 10 and didn't get a slip cover, so I'm not sure if that ever had one.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #4
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
Thanks! I was hoping that was the case. So I probably only need seasons 6 and 10.
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #5
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
Oops, sorry Roseangelo - the new "complete" season 3, with all 4 discs in one box. Not sure if it actually has one or not, but no copies I've seen come with one, so was mostly just checking to cover my bases.
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #6
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
The "Complete Season 3" I got from WalMart had no slip cover... and I do generally look for slipcovers when I buy movies.
It bugs me that my copies of Rise has no cover and Enter has one... grr.
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #7
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I'll check my giant box of 'em and see what I've got. I'm not a fan of them but I'm a packrat so I don't think I ever threw any away.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #8
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
Ninjinister, that would be awesome. If you have them and don't mind to part with 'em, let me know. Thanks much!
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #9
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
I would like to know too :3
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:22 PM   #10
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
If anyone's keeping score, popped into Fry's yesterday and there was one lonely Season 10 with a slipcover. Down to just season 6 now...
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #11
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
In that case, I'd be interested in a Season 10 slipcover if anyone has one they don't want.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:54 AM   #12
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist
 
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,229
I need to stop by our Fry's... to bad there are, like, 2 in all of AZ
X_X
__________________
Check out, visit, support, and spread word of my original self published comic book ZOMBIE B.C.
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialZombieBC | http://OfficialZombieBC.tumblr.com
created, written, drawn, etc by me.


Inventory
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #13
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
I checked two other Fry's on my commute to work, just for curiosity's sake. They didn't even have 10 in stock anymore. Was a lucky find, I guess.
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.