The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
So did anybody get any TMNT related stuff today?

The thought just came to me if any of you got any TMNT related items today. I managed to snag the only Spider Bytes figure in Toys R Us and that made my day. Then I bought one of the Lego kits, the one with the Turtles chasing Fishface on two vehicles for 30% off. I didn't have THAT much to spare, bills and all that, and the other stuff I bought wasn't TMNT related. What did you guys do?
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I got the Nick TMNT Wii game for my BF for fifteen bucks, which was great because now all I have to do is get him some candy, and I'm finished with his shopping.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Nope, I decorated my house for Christmas, understanding that the best deals of the year aren't always on the day after Thanksgiving and that there's less of a risk of getting hurt from fighting over something. Also, I was selling my extra TMNT stuff and playing the role of seller that the namesake holiday was aimed towards. I am going to look for a deal though today.

PS: I did purchase the Trouble Game for my cousin's son last Saturday.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!

Last edited by pannoni1; 12-04-2013 at 09:15 PM.
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
No but I did notice that TMNT is everywhere now, and on the front page of most of the Black Friday ads in some form. TMNT and Hello Kitty are everywhere.
All I got on Black Friday for myself was Mosters Incorporated Blu-ray for $10 and the new 3DS Zelda game for $15.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #5
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins View Post
No but I did notice that TMNT is everywhere now, and on the front page of most of the Black Friday ads in some form. TMNT and Hello Kitty are everywhere.
All I got on Black Friday for myself was Mosters Incorporated Blu-ray for $10 and the new 3DS Zelda game for $15.
$15??
Damn I shouldn't be so impatient all the time. I just haaaaad to get it the day it came out. Great game btw. Did you get a chance to play it yet?
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:27 AM   #6
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
It was a mis-priced item in Target..they insisted on giving it to me for that price so I accepted. It'll be a christmas gift so I haven't played it yet. Looking forward to it though!
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #7
garsh
Foot Soldier
 
garsh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 155
I finally just picked up Snakeweed and Rat King figures. My Walmart is totally wiped clean of TMNT vehicles. Even the $40 Ninja Control Shell Raiser: all gone.
garsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins View Post
It was a mis-priced item in Target..they insisted on giving it to me for that price so I accepted. It'll be a christmas gift so I haven't played it yet. Looking forward to it though!
Cool. Good for you you'll enjoy it.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #9
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Nah, mostly I draw TMNTs over buying them. There is one figure I plan to get, but he won't be out until 2014.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #10
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Nope, but I WILL be ordering the latest IDW TPB's (City Fall pts 1 & 2, and Villains Micro #1) from Amazon tomorrow! It's going to be my birthday gift to myself, since I usually just get checks from family now. I can't wait! I finally get to read the arc everyone's been talking about with Dark Leo!
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #11
Slime State Alumni
Hench Mutant
 
Slime State Alumni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Slime City
Posts: 458
I'm very tempted to get this: http://electriczombie.merchline.com/...the-baxter-box

I've already seen the "secret shirt" and it looks BAD ASS.
__________________
Slime State Alumni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:14 PM   #12
Wildgoose
Foot Soldier
 
Wildgoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hinamizawa Village
Posts: 220
Im making a xmas present to myself....I ordered a tmnt duvet cover
And yes Im an adult, and yes Im going to have a lot of adult action underneath it!!
Wildgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:23 PM   #13
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose
yes Im an adult, and yes Im going to have a lot of adult action underneath it!!
Quote:
Im going to have a lot of adult action underneath it!!
Quote:
a lot of adult action underneath it!!
Quote:
A LOT of adult action underneath it!!


Well I'll say..
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.