The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
mikey22
Stone Warrior
 
mikey22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
we wish you a turtle christmas vs christmas aliens

which one do you prefer?

ugh this we wish you a turtles christmas was so pitiful "and a pizza with pepperoni" and these guys are teenage mutant jamican turtles

christmas aliens was sharp because mikey was the main chracater


i hope the nick toon will have a tmnt christmas episode
mikey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #2
mikey22
Stone Warrior
 
mikey22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: IL
Posts: 682
the guy who did splinter in wish u a tmnt christmas??? was that the same guy who did the next mutation splinter? sounds like him.
mikey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 01:37 AM   #3
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
1000x Christmas Aliens.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #4
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Christmas Aliens only because I don't remember the other one. Sounds cheesy though, so it's probably a good thing I don't remember it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite
 
LeotheLateBloomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,117
Christmas Aliens! The only time I ever enjoyed We Wish You a Turtles Christmas was when I was a dumb 7 year old kid (It came out in 94, right?).
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #6
krangsaneurysm
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 17
yes Turtles Christmas was out in 94.. I'll have to go with Christmas Aliens also haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeotheLateBloomer View Post
Christmas Aliens! The only time I ever enjoyed We Wish You a Turtles Christmas was when I was a dumb 7 year old kid (It came out in 94, right?).
krangsaneurysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:35 PM   #7
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
We wish you a t..u.rt......I can't even type it.

Christmas aliens.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #8
ABrown
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,831
The Christmas Aliens was a decent episode. Not a great episode, but it was good.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #9
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
The Christmas Aliens was a decent episode. Not a great episode, but it was good.
I haven't seen "we wish you a turtle christmas" and from what I've read about it, I'm glad I haven't.


So I'm going with "Christmas Alien's" by default
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #10
NYShell
Stone Warrior
 
NYShell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Long Island, NY - Dallas, TX
Posts: 581
Were those two things the only TMNT Christmas videos?
__________________
"All fathers care for their sons."


** LOOKING FOR 2016 SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES EXCLUSIVE TMNT STATUES (LEO, MIKE, RAPH) **
NYShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:18 AM   #11
DonatelloNinja82
Mad Scientist
 
DonatelloNinja82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,345
Christmas Aliens a million times over...
__________________
Michelangelo: Holy guacamole with hot sauce and jalapenos!

DonatelloNinja82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 09:21 AM   #12
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime
 
Whatswiththeheadbands?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
Christmas aliens. Never seen we wish you a turtle Christmas
__________________
Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows...
Whatswiththeheadbands? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
Cipher
Foot Elite
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
"We Wish You a Turtles Christmas" by a country mile.

Witness the brilliance:



It hits all the right notes for a perfect Turtles story. The Turtles getting Splinter a framed pizza as a gift, musical numbers, partying with kids in the street -- all that essential Eastman and Laird stuff that came to define the sharpest elements of the series toward the end of Volume 1. In fact, if you asked me for my single most definitive version of the characters, "We Wish You a Turtles Christmas" might actually be it.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #14
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!
 
MsMarvelDuckie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
Dear gawd Cipher I hope you're joking....
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs"

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #15
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Dear gawd Cipher I hope you're joking....
Have you seen we wish you a turtles xmas? ....... of course he's serious.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #16
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Dear gawd Cipher I hope you're joking....
...Still having problems with that?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:56 AM   #17
pannoni1
Foot Elite
 
pannoni1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
Are you kidding me? Turtle Christmas was once a choice on the Worst Ninja Turtles Creation poll and came in second only to the Out of their Shells concert (should have been the Out to Your Town sequel to that IMO). I never even knew it existed until two years ago.

Christmas Aliens is a classic being the basis of the Michelangelo Micro, and then adapted into the 4kids series. Plus it was written by Eastman & Laird so you can't go wrong there. Very heartwarming story that should be read and/or seen every year. Now if this poll involved Christmas aliens: Mirage vs. 4kids, I'd prefer 4kids since it has Usagi, Casey, the Purple Dragons, and Silver Sentry, though the Mirage has more direct discipline with the police and a more sneaky escape. Too bad the Fred Wolf show could have at least made Michelangelo Toys Around take place at Christmas, except that its one of the worst episodes of that series!
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #18
ryukenden
Hench Mutant
 
ryukenden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 383
Didn't see Christmas Aliens but it sure sounds a million times better than that horrid special.
ryukenden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #19
Cipher
Foot Elite
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Dear gawd Cipher I hope you're joking....
I don't joke.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #20
bigk4062
Thug
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannoni1 View Post
Are you kidding me? Turtle Christmas was once a choice on the Worst Ninja Turtles Creation poll and came in second only to the Out of their Shells concert (should have been the Out to Your Town sequel to that IMO). I never even knew it existed until two years ago.
I can't believe i watched either... I still remember the rhinestones on their bandanas for the out of their shells concert... makes me sick
bigk4062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.