![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
|
I Just saw a TV SPOT for the new movie.
while i was watching the new regular show episode on CN, they went to commerical, and they just showed a TV spot for the new TMNT movie. (after that, new transformer movie tv spot) --it has me excited when i saw it.
__________________
i ship it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
|
Awesome!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
I bet it's the same one they showed during Spongebob Squarepants.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
The good thing is that the tv spot airs every time theres a commercial break between shows. I seen the spot about 18 times on nick now lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
I think it's complete BS that this thing is circulating but the official one isn't out so all we get is a grainy video for 30 seconds. I thought it would have been put out this morning.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Mutant Tiger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
|
I just saw the new TV Spot right now during the NBA Finals!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
|
I was just walking home and I saw the tv spot in my neighbors window!
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 37
|
Oh man it looks awesome. Shredder looks so sick. I cant wait
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
|
I just saw the TV spot reflected in a puddle in the park!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 312
|
I too saw it during the nba finals tonight
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 240
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
|
I think it's sweet that the television marketing has finally started, and it's popping up place around the 'tube'.
__________________
Grady Sewer Sirens Podcast [email protected] Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2 Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 147
|
I was at a bar when I saw the one during the NBA Finals... I didn't see the whole thing but I'm 100% sure there was a new clip of shredder... anyone have a link?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 583
|
This is all I could find. That Shredder... too much. Much like all the other designs IMO. Just over the top.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=101314
__________________
GOONGALA! |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
Oh yeah, I see it all the time on Cartoon Network. My TV stays on CN all day, erry day.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 | |
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
DVR THAT STUFF and then video a better HD version
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
I dunno how to upload sh*t from my box, bossypants. Besides, it's nothing special. Just a shortened version of the second trailer where it shows all the turtles.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 | ||
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
Quote:
lol sorry if i came off that way lol I wish i could record it i think there is a way to upload it Via Comcast Again I was being Playfull not trying to be rude sorry if i offended you ^_^
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
|
I really think this month their gonna ramp up the promo. And after Transformers really get it poppin'. I'm so tired of June. LOL
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Surfside Beach DUUUDE
Posts: 101
|
I agree, I think there will be a real trailer finally with Transformers then we will see these turtles EVERYWHERE.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|