The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2014, 12:54 AM   #1
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
WIN a Private Screening of NINJA TURTLES!

man, Crush Soda is really killing it with these promos...I might have to drink it just on this alone

...i normally dont, more of a Barqs RB kinda guy, but I digress...



I plan to try, and good luck to the rest of you that do as well.
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:42 AM   #2
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
What city is it in. I live in St. Louis. Must know.
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:15 AM   #3
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Damn... that is awesome. Maybe the guy/girl that wins will do a review of the film after seeing it. Wonder if it's completed yet since we finally got our first full trailer.

Thanks for posting GC
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:32 AM   #4
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Nice to see some promo stuff happening (finally). Wish they did something like that over here, but I won't hold my breath!
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:55 AM   #5
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Yup, I'm getting in on that
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.