The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
Allio
Foot Elite
 
Allio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,204
Sequel thoughts based on new trailer

Just from seeing the recent trailers, here are just somethings I picture from what I saw

Movie 2: being an adapation of the whole "Revenge of Shredder" to "Return to New York" story arc, where the real shredder we might have saw in the trailer takes revenge for Eric Sachs whom probably died at the end of the first movie

Movie 3: Is an adaptation of the "City at War" comic arc
__________________
Allio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:45 PM   #2
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
That would be perfect!!
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:01 AM   #3
RedRocBoy
Foot Soldier
 
RedRocBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis,M.O.
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
Just from seeing the recent trailers, here are just somethings I picture from what I saw

Movie 2: being an adapation of the whole "Revenge of Shredder" to "Return to New York" story arc, where the real shredder we might have saw in the trailer takes revenge for Eric Sachs whom probably died at the end of the first movie

Movie 3: Is an adaptation of the "City at War" comic arc
EPIC!!!!!
RedRocBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:01 AM   #4
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
Just from seeing the recent trailers, here are just somethings I picture from what I saw

Movie 2: being an adapation of the whole "Revenge of Shredder" to "Return to New York" story arc, where the real shredder we might have saw in the trailer takes revenge for Eric Sachs whom probably died at the end of the first movie

Movie 3: Is an adaptation of the "City at War" comic arc
Someone stated back in the oroku saki thread how sacs becomes outcast by shredder and the city falls to the sewers then becomes rat king.....I absolutely would love to see this happen in the sequal along with bebop and rocksteady and the fall of shredder to lead to the third installment to be city at war based......
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:45 AM   #5
Raptor86
Stone Warrior
 
Raptor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 553
I would like to have Casey Jones, too...
__________________
TMNTItalia
Raptor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:01 AM   #6
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor86 View Post
I would like to have Casey Jones, too...
Oh yea....and this
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:59 AM   #7
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
Please! Put Slash in the movies!
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:01 AM   #8
Matt2310
Hench Mutant
 
Matt2310's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
i just wanna see live action mousers now that would be dope

Edit: esp if they werent in the first movie, but baxter makes them in the second to take care of that problem in the sewers....
Matt2310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:13 AM   #9
Whatswiththeheadbands?
The Weed of Crime
 
Whatswiththeheadbands?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The Shadow's Sanctum
Posts: 3,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
Just from seeing the recent trailers, here are just somethings I picture from what I saw

Movie 2: being an adapation of the whole "Revenge of Shredder" to "Return to New York" story arc, where the real shredder we might have saw in the trailer takes revenge for Eric Sachs whom probably died at the end of the first movie

Movie 3: Is an adaptation of the "City at War" comic arc
That would be quite good, to be honest. My only fear is if, by chance take that route, they might mess up 'City at War'
__________________
Who knows what Evil lurks in the hearts of Men?
The Shadow knows...
Whatswiththeheadbands? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:13 AM   #10
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor86 View Post
I would like to have Casey Jones, too...
i just got an awful thought....what is Sachs switches sides and becomes jones
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #11
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
i just got an awful thought....what is Sachs switches sides and becomes jones
If Fichtner was younger I think he would actually make an awesome Casey, but no, I don't think this will happen.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh

Radical Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
If Fichtner was younger I think he would actually make an awesome Casey, but no, I don't think this will happen.
I'd love it if Mark Wahlberg became Jones.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:16 PM   #13
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I second the vomiting.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:24 PM   #14
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Count me in on the vomiting as well.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:35 PM   #15
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
.
Sorry if I came off as a jerk. I just don't see Wahlberg as the Casey Jones type. But that's just me.
__________________




Last edited by Venom; 06-25-2014 at 05:12 PM.
TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:42 PM   #16
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
.
There is absolutely no reason for you to be calling us names for sharing a different opinion. Good lord. Reported.

Last edited by Venom; 06-25-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Quoting the offending post, partially using the phrase in responding post.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #17
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
So who would everyone like to see cast as a potential Casey?

I think a sequel definitely needs Casey, to be sure.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:53 PM   #18
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
who should play Casey Jones?

Michael B. Jordan.

(...see what I did there?)
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #19
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
who should play Casey Jones?

Michael B. Jordan.

(...see what I did there?)
Wouldn't be opposed. "Young, sports themed vigilante" is Casey Jones...be he white, black, or Latino.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:01 PM   #20
Radical Raph
Stone Warrior
 
Radical Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Damn, there sure are a bunch of assholes on here. I guess people can't express positive opinions without a bunch of jerks relying on stupid childish antics.

Mark Wahlberg is awesome. Don't see why there is hate. Instead of being **** heads, maybe you all could put in your own suggestions instead of being a bunch of childish pricks.
What's so great about Wahlberg? I find him unintentionally funny in most roles.

EDIT: I just got an instant message from Warhorse asking me to remove the vomit gif because "we do not need that kind of behavior on this site". Lol, and calling people assholes and other names is okay? All I was saying was I don't agree with Mark Wahlberg as Casey. So I used a vomit gif to express that, big deal? I wasn't insulting you personally.

This is the internet. Some of you people on here are too sensitive.
__________________
"Less rahk n' row, boys!" -Leuhnardoh


Last edited by Radical Raph; 06-25-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Radical Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.