The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #1
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Red Carpet Premiere for TMNT Movie in LA this Sunday

The new TMNT film will have its Red Carpet Premiere in LA This Sunday, In other words, Tomorrow.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2495...7364/?source=1
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:22 AM   #2
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
I'm looking forward to this. I hope its going to be like the Winter Soldier premier. Or better yet.. The Age of Extinction Premier in China.. That was insane. But I'm sure it wont be THAT big of a spectacle. I do agree that this should be in NYC. Kind of no brainer. Does anyone know if there is anything planned for NY?
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:50 AM   #3
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Does anyone know if there is anything planned for NY?
Random guys dressed like Spongebob and Captain America are gonna harass the Times Square tourists and their kids into taking pictures with them without asking and then try and force them to pay $5-$10 after the fact.

Oh, you meant for the movie? No, I'unno, I haven't heard. I was just talking about what happens up there every day.
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:58 AM   #4
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
It's about to go down dude Damn I wish I was in LA man but oh well I can wait 3 more days no biggie
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:03 AM   #5
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Random guys dressed like Spongebob and Captain America are gonna harass the Times Square tourists and their kids into taking pictures with them without asking and then try and force them to pay $5-$10 after the fact.

Oh, you meant for the movie? No, I'unno, I haven't heard. I was just talking about what happens up there every day.
Yea.. I've seen that myself lol. NYC= most creative ways to rape your wallet.

So I guess L.A makes sense.
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 07:14 AM   #6
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I assume we will start seeing press reviews after the premier is finished when the embargo is lifted, but I have a feeling i'll be asleep due to the time differences.

I'm actually getting quite nervous now.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #7
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
God bless, another premiere. So excited!

I hope the turtles actors will be there, and also Megan Fox! Can't wait for loads of videos and fans shouting, pouring love.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #8
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
God bless, another premiere. So excited!

I hope the turtles actors will be there, and also Megan Fox! Can't wait for loads of videos and fans shouting, pouring love.
Exactly... It's L.A so... there's a good chance the Turtles actors will attend. The crowd in Mexico was crazy! I'll bet the L.A crowd will be crazy as well

Does anyone know if this is going to be streamed online?

Last edited by Puddinpop; 08-03-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:57 PM   #9
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
in spoiler tags due to big pics

Spoiler:




__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:06 PM   #10
Galactus
Foot Elite
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,009
Y'know as much as I dislike the movie designs that Donatello is great and looks a whole lot better without the glasses not to mention his proportions look better.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:32 PM   #11
Mikey_1992
Random Punk
 
Mikey_1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 24
I wish I was in LA right now. That would've been so amazing just being there!
Mikey_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:51 PM   #12
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Nice! Cant wait to see more pics, And Videos from the Premiere.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:50 PM   #13
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Y'know as much as I dislike the movie designs that Donatello is great and looks a whole lot better without the glasses not to mention his proportions look better.
I was saying from near the beginning that I thought Donny looked the most TMNT to me. And you're right, his lack of glasses really hits it out of the park. I'm slowly warming up to Leo and Raph's faces (I'm still not crazy about Raph's huge appearance), but Mikey is still hideous to me, no matter what the lighting or angle is.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #14
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
The entire Cast is at the Premiere! The only one missing is Tony Shaloub.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:42 PM   #15
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Really surprised Woodburn's there...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #16
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
The entire Cast is at the Premiere! The only one missing is Tony Shaloub.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/241fadcce...h24o2_1280.jpg
Not all are there, where is Whoopie Goldberg, William Fichtner and Minae Noji
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #17
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Not all are there, where is Whoopie Goldberg, William Fichtner and Minae Noji
Or whoever plays the Shredder?
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:51 PM   #18
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Can you post the source link(s) for where the pictures are coming from?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:51 PM   #19
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Can you post the source link(s) for where the pictures are coming from?
here
http://meganfox86.tumblr.com/
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:58 PM   #20
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
The entire Cast is at the Premiere! The only one missing is Tony Shaloub.

Ok from left to right, no idea, Jonny Knoxville (I think), Jeremy Howard (Danny Woodburn in front of Jeremy), Alan Ritchson, Megan Fox, Will Arnett, Noel Fisher and Pete Ploszek (I think)
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.